• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YES. Another Awakening fan! ;D

ROFL. I married Gaius and didn't really realize it, lol. I kinda thought you had the chance to say yes/no but NOPE.
    But that's okay, I was fine with that. :B
    Then that B-Support with Libra happened. X)
    I have been playing since Gen 1, and I have no problems with any of the other Gens. To be honest the 3rd Gen is my favorite. (Until Gen 6 comes out. :p)

But I know where you're coming from. I can't stand people who insist on saying Gen 1 was the best, and when you disagree they flip out on you.
    Just so you know not all people who started out in Gen 1 is a Gen Wunner. :) Hope this did come off as rude.
    Just wanted to tell you I live the picture in your signature! He reminds me of Ricken a bit. 8D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…