• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kdude146
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been lagging behind a bit. I'm only at 4 badges. Life has gotten in the way a lot this weekend, and I've had bigger priorities. Perhaps once I've gotten myself caught up I wouldn't mind a battle. :)
    On my very first game I am using only Kalos Pokemon... but I'm going to have to make n exception probaly for my next team xD How is your playing going?
    Glorious! I'm literally so obsessed with my 3DS currently that I go out on walks just for the street-passes. Thankfully in Nyc everyone else does the same :D
    I'm tempted to use something that mega evolves at this point... because im having a real hard time choosing pokemon to use this generation. I know I want at least one fairy type and I really want to start with Fennekin... but that's all i got so far xD
    Yeah I've considered Sylveon myself, because I am also most definitely using a fairy type... I just haven't decided which one yet. :)
    My 3DS came in earlier this week and so did Animal Crossing, I've been playing it excessively. haha
    I've been trying to be a good boy and not look at all the spoilers on the internet. It's so hard! But barely a week left! :3
    Do you happen to have Animal Crossing: New Leaf?
    Yeah I am having the same dilemma. I may take Bulbasaur or Squirtle begrudgingly if I can't figure out a grass or water Pokemon for my main team, but I'm hoping I can figure something out without having to use any old Pokemon for a playthrough or two.
    Hahaha yes indeed! I'm taking my Charmander, even though I won't probably use it. I like to use all new Pokemon for my first few playthroughs. :) Which kanto starter are you taking?
    Haha sounds like a good idea. Chespin is pretty cool. I just fell in love with how cute fennekin was, and the first starter hasn't been my main starter since Charmander.
    I am most certainly getting them! Getting both of them!! :D Although X will be my main game and Y will be the one I restart for numerous playthroughs.
    I'm doing quite well thank you :) Sorry I didn't respond before, I hadn't been on in a while. How are you doing?
    I'll return the favor with Froakie eggs haha and if the mechanics are revealed by the time I beat the beat the Elite Four, I'll see that it has favorable ivs and nature
    Ok you officially will be the bearer of my Chespin babies ahahah. :3

btw do you, and the is very American/ignorant to ask, say "ehy" a lot? I only ask because my Canadian friends do and they're proud of it haha.
    I waited for this moment in time lol, I have the old chinky original blue DS, and then I bought the Palkia/Dialga Special Edition DS Lite now to continue the trend! You could probably sell your current one and buy the special edition one for not too much of a loss.

As for which game, I'm getting both... buuut my main game will be X. I love Xerneas and Froakie. Yveltal and Chespin will be part of my Y team.

And yes! I really enjoyed my time in Toronto. It's a small city, but there's so much to do and see. It also has a large gay community so finding things to do at night was fairly easy. Montreal as well, it was gorgeous the last time I went and I really want to go back again. Where in New York have you been?
    I think my favorite games are R/S/E. Mainly because I loved most, if not all, the pokemon introduced in Gen III.
    And I will once it arrives in the mail. I ordered it last week and it should arrive either today or tomorrow (Red Special Edition Pokemon XY 3DS LL) :3

I was there about a month and a half ago, It's fairly easy to get to from Nyc thankfully - just takes a looooooong time to get there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…