• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LML TBH
    LOL tbh. They're the two central characters that started it all. No one has been on the show longer than those two. And the fact that they keep Bulma relevant speaks volumes.

I agree with your friend, for a first time its okay. Just keep practicing!
    They're personalities complement eachother and provide the level of friction necessary to maintain their relationship active and interesting. pre vegeta was really great because we got to see Bulma's affection for Goku.

The fact that they thought about the idea is enough for me. If Goku flyed off with Bulma instead of Shrill Ox GURL, IT would have been the perfect fairy tail ending for dragonball TBQH. But instead, we get an awkward and forced ending.

Yeah, two character sets are nice. I'm so glad that Goku and Bulma are a set! And then we have 17 and 18 etc etc.
    [LML PriceGray got banned again. He's the only member I know who who can make hardly any posts and still get banned]

Just kidding? So you cried for 30 minutes then. LML

Robert'll be fine and I'm banned at Bulbagarden but the reason is a professional secret. LML
    [No.17 & 18, Tien & Chiaotzu, Chi-Chi & OxKing, Roshi & Turtle, Yamcha & Puar, THESE SETS ARE INTERESTING.

BUT THE FIRST SET WAS GOKU & BULMA. LOVE!!]
    [Also, this!~ OMG

The tendency in Dragon Ball Z is showing a group of two people or more. For example, Vegeta and Nappa, Kibito and Supreme Kai, that’s tendency of DBZ, isn’t it?

----------
    Akira Toriyama: ”Yes, that’s right. If I create a set of two characters, its really easy to explain which position they are. One character explains the other automatically. I don’t want to put a lot of narration into manga, that’s why I create a set of two people. First set of two were Goku and Bulma. When Goku was a small boy, he didn’t know anything. Without Bulma, he could have been a character that didn’t speak at all.
    ----------
    Interviewer: "I understand, that’s why you brought that idea to this movie (BOG) and the new set of people, which is Bills and Whis took over that connection.

Akira Toriyama: Bills woke up from a 39 year sleep and Whis explains it.

How intriguing! ]
    [DEAD. Can you imagine a scenario like that with Goku & Bulma...

TBH. I indeed did my research and it's interesting how Toriyamas old editor Mr. Torishima wanted Goku & Bulma to fall in love & become a couple. When Toriyama said "Oh, great" it seemed like he didn't like the idea of Mr. T... I say this because I think Goku/ Bulma would have had a stronger relationship than he and ChiChi, but their definitely would have been more turmoil and emotion because they've known each other for soooo long, I feel like there would be more emotion involved in Goku's decisions, which is probably why Akira avoided it because he struggled & disliked romance, and Goku and Bulma would call for it at least a little bit. If you recall back to the interview Toriyama says "I can't stand love and romance, I didn't want anything long and drawn out, so I just had 'em jump right in." This also applies to Goku & Chi-Chi Vegeta, & Bulma & Krillen/18.

Bulma does reflect Goku being handsome and amazing and all these different things more than once throughout the show. It's almost as if she thought they should have or could have been (if it wasn't for shrill little ox-princess) I can see Bulma’s eyes glittering at the thought of Goku, how much he means to her and how much he represents in her life. I'm astounded at how minimal fanart/doujin this couple gets. To me it’s actually incredible, considering the fact that these are the two central characters that started it all.

omG me and my essays... can you just tell me what you think of all this, I'd like to know.

Well of course Akira would know... he's the creator!!]
    Then go away! PK Teleport! *I use it to teleport YOU away*
    -I should keep the last sentence in mind, I talk too much xD
    -Humph! *Casts PK Quake to shake you in hopes of you dropping the hot dog*
    -No hurting other stars of destiny, or else I'll make you the Chisyu star, the Ugly Star >:)
    -That's right, the moment they see Vanillite, Liwick, and Klink, they immediately declare the entire generation, which has many other designs and new mechanics, terrible.
    A brief tidbit in a Dr. Slump Volume, (A Manga by Akira Toriyama) number 16. His exact quote on the page;

----------
    "The truth is, there's no deep meaning behind Senbei and Midori getting married. I didn't have anything in particular to write about that week, and figured it'd be fun. Since I can't stand love and romance, I didn't want anything long and drawn out, so I just had 'em jump right in.

Incidently, my editor, Mr. Torishima, loves love and romance, which is a problem. Akane and Tsuku-Tsun? Taro and Tsuru-Rin? Arale and Obotchaman? All Mr. Torishima's ideas. Frankly, writing romance gives me hives. Movies too--when they get all sappy, I shut my eyes. This is a secret, but in the other manga I'm writing now, Dragon Ball, Mr. T wants Son Goku and Bulma to fall in love. Oh, great."
    ----------
    ASDFGHJK TORIYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also, here is something regarding Krillen which I found interesting.

Speaking of women who fight, there is No. 18.

Toriyama:
    Ah, that’s right. No. 18 becomes Kuririn’s wife in the end.

Nozawa:
    Ah, I was surprised at that, too! All the voice actors wondered, “Why did she choose Kuririn?” (laughs)

Toriyama:
    Kuririn was originally supposed to be just a minor role, so to have him become Goku’s best friend in the blink of an eye…

Koyama:
    Well, he is the strongest Earthling male.

Toriyama:
    You’re right, he is the strongest among the Earthlings. But in spite of that, he tends to end up in a bad way, so I thought, “once in a while, I have to let him be happy,” and had him get married. (laughs)]

[AND YOU DECIDED TO PAIR HIM WITH ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LADIES WHO KICK *** AND IS UNPHASED ABOUT EVERYTHING LIKE VEGETA?
    NO WONDER HE CHOSE KRILLEN, HE'S COMPLETELY ABYSMAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE SO HIS MATCHUPS DON'T SURPRISE ME...]
    LML LML LML LML LML LML LML LML LML LML LML LML

yeah you can't link to episode/movie downloads or something

some people actually think robert is permabanned but i doubt it
    *Puppy dog eyes* Won't you help me mister lawyer?
    -Me neither, I always get annoyed when people do stuff that's popular. Cursing like there's no tomorrow, having girlfriends and cars (Just to show them off I mean.), doing drugs. I myself like to be unique.
    -AAAGH! *Runs around and jumps in hot spring* Aaah.. *Uses PK Fire on you* What comes around goes around.
    -Somebody else is that star though :p
    -I know a genwunner, well more like a a gentheeer cause he loves Ruby and Sapphire. I hate hearing all his negative opinions on future games, I tell him about Muk and Poliwrath being uncreative and he said "Well those actually make sense" ._. Maybe I can hang out with them in lunch but It's a bit nervewrecking to go up and find them , especially since they're sophomores at least.
    I thought you were spirited away! *Gets copyrighted* D:
    -I'm glad you don't do drugs! I get a little scared of people who do actually.
    -No, you get an F.. minus
    -*Checks* Yes, the Chisyun Star!
    -That's so like you! xD They don't know everything about it either, they got types wrong and they can't remember some names. They do know about nuzlockes, competitive play, and X and Y. Today they said I'm welcome to sit with them anytime, too bad I'll eventually get in trouble for being out of my designated place in the seating chart U_U
    welcome to the delinquent side-- inb4 people come to your page asking "how u get bannz???" happens to me every time i get banned
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…