• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Liltwick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL, they should post polar opposites of their current characters. Mon should post a super depressed emo character with very low fitness, skinny bones, no abs. Jean a classic conservative morale-high girl very clean cut, no skin showing :B
    so I did some studying on that program website you gave me. And I will be ready to duel, is that the right proper time? You anytime EST Monday
    Alright I'm about to battle contrail for the championship of the monotype tourny, then I have to run out for a little bit then I'll come back.
    Okay, after a long terrible week of my worse nightmare of a class, I am free to battle you today. What time would you like to battle today?
    About time!

"Already be officially confrim"? What language are you speaking?
    An you know, you should question what other people say. "Leaks" can equal rumors, dude. Trust me.
    If I'm wrong, so what? But if I'm right, I won't be one of the sheep that believes everything they see on the internet. Give me an official source, and I'll believe it.

Um... Okay? But seriously, I wouldn't put something in there unless it's been officially confirmed. Just play it safe, dude.
    Who said that they did it to their 3DS? People will find ways to fool people. And mind you, nobody can crack the 3DS as you know. There's probably someone who's done it and just hasn't announced it. There's no proof of it, and the pixel jobs on the photos are too low-res to be real. They had "video proof" of bigfoot, didn't they? Was it real? No. I'm not denying bigfoot's existence, but what I'm saying here is that the most famous video of bigfoot is false.

What's a Goomy?
    It's possible, dude. Hard, but possible. You don't know how far people will go to fool the world, just to say that they were able to.

That's good to hear.
    My God, have you seen all of those people raving over the "final starter evolutions"? It bothers me that people would think that all of this **** is real. I mean, there's not one official information regarding that they're true! And even if they are, Nintendo's going to sue whoever released these things to hell!

Anyway, how are you?
    It's been too long since we talked.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…