• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries, I love the board you made; it's clean and it's easy to look for a new Pokémon! Keep up the good work! :D
    Hem, I don't want to bother you or something, but I think something's wrong with the general picture of the new Kalos Pokémon in your signature. Some Pokémon are taking the color of their types; notice Aurorus and Inkay getting new colors...
    I don't know if it's my computer or something, but I just wanted to warn you, in case of if you wanted to ajust it. :p
    Hey, love the signature - how did you manage to remove the backgrounds of each Pokemon and keep them so neat?

I have fireworks and whenever i remove a background of a Pokemon the black outline of the Pokemon often becomes pixelated or sketchy, it's annoying haha.
    even after the last corocoro pre-release comes out (though there is a chance that the october one will leak on the 11th) there are still new pokemon being announced lol. I personally would prefer no megas in it though but that's just me.
    So I think I found the place where a code is supposed to be, but i can't find it. Could you give me a pointer as to where on a certain page it could be?
    Oh wow! That's quite unfair.
    I don't want to be a scumbag, so I won't ask for the codes from you lmao.
    That's a shame, I think GameFreak should do the Hunt for all of the participating countries like the ones that can be chosen from the country select from the Pokémon website.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…