• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• .The moves have been added. I made a few slight changes to your moves, because Chrysalis was too powerful. The main difference was reduced PP for both moves.
    lol, my shadow lugia is fine. :p he didn't even come from the orphanage. i just used the words from it, and changed the picture code to that of a shadow lugia's. :p
    I have an even better idea- adding your moves right now. Ice Shield will be level 78 and Chrysalis wil be level 92.
    ok, i saw your request for INSANE TRAINERS and.. heres the deal, If I let you join you must follow a rule we have. The rule is that you must post at least 8 responces per week. If you cant manage to accomplish this you will be warned by me personally of immenant deletion, and then if you still dont post enough you WILL be deleted. However, you will have a one week insurance plan to use when you want, but It can only be used once for when you think you will not be able to post anything or if you just dont feel like posting anything. Finally there is also no cursing unless you remove vital letters with asterisks (Ex: Fat-a*s), and no bumping topics obsessively.

So if you agree to the terms you will be allowed to join. If you do then VM me and I'll add you immediatelly. Thanx
    Really now? Well, I don't know anything about that...

The warning system was developed specifically for the INSANE TRAINERS group by none other than I. Sala has already changed the group discription to benefit from that.
    First you sent me some stupid message how I remember: hi (to short cure you serebii scuum) or simmilar and that cure you turned into curse later! Exuse me, but I wouldn't be mad, if you didn't did that...
    Wow, havent heard from you in quite some time, but anyway fro me to answer your question, you'd have to elaborate on the meaning of "duged".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…