• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it's really awesome. i'm not doing much but sitting in my room listening to music and playing and making music but that's how i like it :p

i changed high schools over the summer and that's going well

i didn't do much over the summer once i got back from japan... i worked on some music by myself until the end of july but never completed my work... and then i spent august loafing around and jamming with these guys but that was pretty ****
    LOL come aura you have your inner feelings of calling it cute :p but yeah its like that i do ignore but it upsets me so much :( yeah just try to use it and see, I personally love all the eeveelutions plus eevee so its hard for me to choose my all time favorite :p im really liking the new fairy type so its up my ally really XD
    awwww slyveon is the cutest thing i ever saw >.> its not boring :( and don't say its cuaz im a girl -_- I hate when people say that cuaz of sylveon looks like a girl people dis the pokemon so much...I find the design wonderful and I see nothing wrong with it which i do hate the color pink but I can tolerate it sometimes if its a good pokemon...I hate when people dis my eeveelutions >.> not saying you are just other people in general...sorry for my rant just hate when people say that usually when people say they hate the design or its boring it normally leads to that >.< which annoys me...I do respect people opnions that don't like it but it bothers me when they keep going about it and practically dissing it all the way more with extra coating...
    Aurous is a fossil pokemon so you have a choice of that pokemon or the other fossil...sylveon you can use both at the same time XD
    ahhh i see ;) i was gunna choose x but i never liked xernas for awhile but my mind keeps changing but its fine I plain on sticking with y though...I am a fairy lover so i can't wait to see the new type :p especially sylveon the newest eeveelution which Ill just have to trade for a xernas later on. I wonder though if they may appear in the game later though >.> like silver and gold did with ho-oh and lugia which would be kinda interesting...
    Lol you sent that as i responded

Nice job on hitting my ethereal, non solid pokemon with a physical move ;]
    thanks aura i will message you certainly when its ready :p and yes im getting y version...its been on pre-order for me for at least two months now ;) I plan on getting only one version...like i did with bw2...I don't really need another secondary game but i have to go though aura ill be on after work later tonight bye ;)
    lol yeah i just have been really busy lately thats all which i still am but ill be doing them in small portions...there not gunna be as fast as I normally do...
    No, wait. Call me Phoenix from Ohio!

Victini used V-Create. It's Super Effective! Shedinja fainted! - A.K.A = Deal with it!

So, how's school?
    I think I prefer Lucas...THE VICTORY STAR!

Imma always right, n-igga! Always right!

nope, yer a shedinja and that's it man. Also, imma a victini
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…