• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, it was just the first Pokémon I trained to level 100. A Lucario. I accidentally released it. :(
    Nothing too serious, but I still felt like putting it in my biography.
    Did they say how many there would be?

He really does. People were making unfunny "jokes" about him and Bieber and saying he's boring as Roxas now. They are just so jealous.

Aha that might even be easier to show you what anime, I'll link you to my Youtube account in a sec.
    Yes Cacturne slays. I really wanted a Bug/Water type with good sweeping stats this gen. Make it happen next Gen GameFreak!

I was defending Jesse McCartney before on Youtube. People were being mean about him still voicing Roxas. :(

Oh like specific ones? I'll have to make a list.

Yeah, sadly common courtesy isn't all that "common" on the internet or offline. I've been spoiled on things I wanted to keep a surprise a lot of times so I check with others first.
    Being fairly young at the time, new to forums in general, oh and Cacnea is one of my favourite Pokemon. Still is. :p

You should, it's quite nice. Oh have you seen this? I was the second last person to comment on it before he closed comments. I think it's a wonderful tribute to Lord N. :)

Thinking of a guy from anime to change mine too, haven't decided which one.

Ah okay, I check first when discussing things like this to be polite. It's Chapter 11 of Kid Icarus Uprising.
    Lol ok dude

She apparently wants to change her username and she was checking to see if Nick was online. Lol I never can tell if Nick is online or not.
    Sorry for the wait *shivers*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…