• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
*Jean Grey*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad to be back, missed ya guys. B>

Hmm, so I'm guessing that for now, that means I only have four rps (BOSS, AC, AN and NGC, if I'm still allowed to post in that. Would also like to continue the zombie thing Vampirate had going on, but not sure if people'd post). Four is good though. That's something I can keep up with, even if I have a shitton to read right now. Gu.

And yeah, I've had that Tango post in my head forever (since I knew what Emil was gonna do from the start at this point hurr) so that should be a quick job once I'm done here.

So, 'nyway, what's the situation in Autumn? How far along are you?
    Ah, yeah, gonna catch up here first and then move over to Tango with ye. / fun puns. Anyway.

Would've joined you guys in Castle, but I've definitely no time for anything more. I have to check which rps are still active. What's up with Sn and Echo?
    To be honest, I haven't looked at the entire Kalos Pokedex but I'll certainly switch around. I use a rotation system so my team changes quite a bit as I go. I'll definitely have a Houndoom in there.
    Do your characters own a motor-bike and/or participate in the collection of BDSM artifacts? And thanks for your input. Also bringing stats into RPGs, in my opinion is silly. It over-compliments things. My stats would pretty much be rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock. Not overly complicated, but more effort than the usual rock paper scissors. I think I've come up with a set up that your character can choose whether they start with their own or the GM assigns them a partner to learn to love. That or the GM forces upon you a Pokemon, mwahahaha, and you get a freebie Egg which you choose what hatches, and stuff
    So I've come to know, so I've come to know...

and you'd probably end up wearing something... leather?

but yea I ask cause I'm plotting some mechanics for a future RPG of mine (with some braintanking from Monster Guy); it'll be a school setting, and from what I've gathered so far most people prefer this darn philosophy called "Freedom" bah I say!
    Random Survey time.

In an RPG, you were given a starter pokemon, would you A.) Pick it your self, or B.) let the GM offer you one to start with.
    Hey gurl. Just wondered what the 'Ice Wolf' you mentioned in the post is? Is it a New Pokè?
    Hehehe,

I'm thinking of starting with Cynthia and Luke going over the member files and as they read each file there would be some sort of intro for each member based on what's in it. Something like that, I just want a way to introduce their backgrounds... Or should that happen over the story? I know Feli's won't be revealed so easily though, girl's on the run. XD
    There may be some conflict between her and Diego, though it all depends on how things go. He might view her as dangerous and kinda full of herself.
    ...Wow, that IS pigheaded, considering everything that is going on. Besides, Diego is just pointing things out XD
    How is Diego being holier than thou? In the Castlevania games, he is damaged by attacking his head. You have to cut it off and then pierce the heart. Also, the Arme Christe are the Weapons of Christe such as the Holy Grail, the Lance of Longinus, the Nails of the True Cross, etc
    I'm not really ready to get back into RPing yet...

If you don't mind, maybe you could read over her parts and make some comments? Ah, there's so much I want to do. ._.
    Ahh, Same here! XD

I was reading some of the stuff yesterday and it only made me want to write it out even more. XD There's so much that could be improved on, and relationships can be built. Luke also needs improvements on his quirks. There's a lot. XD I think I might switch up the cast, but would it be okay if I still used Feli? She compliments Cynthia, so. XD
    I broke a promise. >.< School's kept me busy...

I think I may just want to take the plot and write a fan-fic on it. Just so I can elaborate on it and stuff...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…