• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Charizard_Rulez84

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd rather have Noivern, Yveltal, and Fennekins final evo go to OU, Zygarde to ubers obviously, I'm gonna be pis$ed if they break tradition and only have 3 legendaries this gen =/
    Yes I do. Sorry, I haven't been on too much! I recently got promoted at work so I have been ten times more busy...
    Yeah, need more ghosts in RU, sick of some of Aggron and cryogonal taking CC's to the face with no defense
    Ha ha ha, doublade has another evolution and it evolves into another sword but gets 2 formes and we have a key ring pokemon, they are becomingvery uunoriginal -_-
    This person who revealed them revealed the numbers of the Pokémon in the pokedex, has an actual game, has known of some in-game stuff weeks before announced, including some mega pokemon and the evolutions and prevos of unannounced pokemon and have provided in-game pictures of the Pokémon and their pokedex numbers, the mascot for pokemon Z is the 717'th pokemon in the national dex, I'm excited about a few different things but under 100 New Pokémon disappoints me, I won't get to play til Sunday cause of work =/
    Only 69 new Pokémon and about 15 mega evolutions, gyarados, Aerodactyl, Gengar, abomasnow and gardevoir are the only unannounced mega evolutions, and only 3 legendaries....this gen is going to suck so much -_-
    Would explain how they're so Damn slow with announcing pokemon =/
    Unless there's a shat load of secret event only Pokémon after number 717 then there isn't much for me to look forward to :(
    This is worse than gen2 when we only got 100 new pokemon, most new Pokémon in a generation was gen5 and we all know how much that sucked, I think gen6 may come out on top for worst generation yet =/
    Thanks, in a trade with croze, i will tell you when I'm done and entering the room for you :).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…