• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, no need to worry if it won't make a difference.

Ugh, is that safe? Because that doesn't sound normal.
    Yeah xD I did a load of chores today too, changed my sheets, laundry, changed the fish water volunteered at the bookstore...
    Yeah, that is annoying. Golden Sun for the DS did that kind of thing too, but much more often, so I know how you feel.
    Well, you don't usually need all the heart containers to be able to beat the game, right? At least, I didn't in the games I've played.
    There's no official rule about items, I use the same item on multiple Pokemon in one team. Also, its hard to prepare a team when it's mixed tier. :D
    Hey Sizida, I'm back!

Was wondering if you cared to do some casual OU battles, please?

But nope! Explo is back!
    Fright nights start this weekend so yeah, guili suits and everything to hop out of bridges and scare people, my boss says our motto is pretty much "We're gonna make you pee yourselves >: D"
    Well, you can just do it later, right? At the end, I see no problem with an FAQ, at least for the sake of completion.
    I work in a corn maze, long 12-14 hour days on the weekends, I'm getting called in a few times this week to help set up for Halloween
    *already made my team and they all had different items without realizing the fact that u wanted it to be that way :D And don't worry, I got a mix of tiers.
    If were battling on Pokemon showdown then you automatically follow the rules as the rules are embedded into the battle. You won't be able to battle if u don't meet certain rules such as not having ohko moves as they're banned in all tiers except ubers. A mix of tiers is fine with me but when we battle we have to select OU otherwise some Pokemon won't be allowed. But yh, I anticipate our battle :D I'll start making my team.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…