• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I have no compunctions against trading for the Vivillon regardless. So next time we're both on here, let's trade it up! ^_^
    No need to put yourself out. I'll save you a Chespin regardless of what you want to trade for it. ^_^

That sounds like a great idea, but I really don't know if you can post any threads there at all: "•Thread creation is currently set to mods only. That is, only mods assigned to the section are allowed to post threads in an attempt to lower spam as per previous cases. However you are free to suggest a thread to a mod via PM to be created, if it will carry substantial discussion and is not too broad a topic." =x
    I'm in a program for neuroscience and education. I'm not sure I have the work ethic grad school demands, though. And there are less than zero opportunities for me to TA. *sob* It's not at all like I dreamed it would be! D=

Yeah, I'll take anything. Do you happen to know what pattern your Vivillon get? I might want a Scatterbug if you have a pattern I don't, hehe. (FC: 2723 9573 9029)

And sorry, but I don't know a thing about the competitive section's staff or rules (almost a year now since I left). I'm pretty sure no one but staff gets to post new threads in the 6th gen sections, though. If memory serves, they usually keep them restricted like that until activity returns to base levels, which can take months.
    Wow, that's great! I hope you make it, and that it feels amazing. (Happy/proud and all that!)

Yeah, Chespin doesn't exactly age gracefully, so to speak. I beat the E4 with a level 83 Chespin because of that. Now I'm trying to get some fruit from the new breeding mechanics. I've got about a dozen Bulletproof Chespin if you want one. Oh, and I've begun my own Master's program! =3
    Well hullo there. ^_^

You're right on all counts. I'm back for XY stuff. I'm peachy, what with my buddy Chespin hanging around and all. How've you been, varanus?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…