• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Charizard_Rulez84

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey charizard we shall trade on like monday i should be off my boss said i was going to bed to get sleep to pick up you y game in the morning...
    Hello. Hopefully if you'll be on later I'd be able to trade tonight. If not I don't mind waiting for when you aren't busy with your game.
    I use steel types....Heatran and scizor that is....
    Bullet Punch and Flash Cannon, did you see mega scizor, has freaking vices for hands
    also i need you to clone my heracross maybe we can tommorow ;) also since you can't see my post i was answering you question silly about changing yes you can change your division once all the leaders and posts are ready...
    Hey mate, I've been pretty ill and in hospital for a while, got back a few days but petty much bed-bound so haven't been around for a while.
    I'd like to pick it up sometime but I don't know when. If you want to, you could trade it back to Fairy, since she finished an RNG for me apparently, and I can trade with her then.
    I wish, mine probably isn't and I forgot to ask, they don't usually though >_<
    Sabeleye can't stall fairies and won't be a prankster anymore and Spiritomb won't be putting on the pressure while being an infiltrator XP, cause now they are weak to fairies -_-
    They just got nerfed, also hydreigon is X4 weak to fairy so it got mega nerfed even worse
    no im answer your question you asked me in my vm's about the division change >.> also i need you to clone a heracross for me it will have a held item on it cuaz im trading quote a item for a rng for a herdier for a rng i need to do i need a dwf XD so doing two at once can't trade at the moment though...
    I'm only upset with the small number compared to the other gens, Pokémon wise, I'm excited about the customizable characters, new areas, new ways to battle, Pokémon amie mainly, just want to feed my mew' and spinda :3
    Friday would be best, please. I'm going to try to avoid this place tomorrow after morning so I can study for a test later in the day
    Crap, no sorry, I'm just leaving for school, and I'm sorry I forgot about yesterday. I'll try to get back to you sometime, sorry
    Chesnaught may be RU not sure what else, this gen is a huge disappointment for amount of Pokémon imp, I hope all the new features make the game decent and that the footage we saw for the 3D fighting pokemon game is a real game, and I hope they skip pokemon Z and just make some more new pokemon cause really adding 3 features to a game changing teams around and changing a gym leaders design doesn't qualify as a new game
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…