• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm... Some pun on hoot?
    I can see a lot of "I don't give a hoot" going on.
    Or a pun on sprout maybe? like : { TITLE HERE: a new adventure sprouts }
    Sent some over~
    Ah yes, TFWBI, great initials for sure.
    I like to make fun of the games in my writing, but in the most loving and adoring way possible.
    Again, that would be cool. I'd love to see it break the fourth wall every once and a while to the confusion of others~
    Ah awesome! I'll pm you some of my stuff then
    You're kidding me that's hilarious! I love it! That bellsprout should be a true scholar.

Yeah I plan to do a more location detailed map like Unova and Kalos seem to have.
    I won't spam you if you dont care, but If you'd like to see the region's starters and such you can Pm me or whatever.
    HAHA That actually sounds amazing oh goodness.
    I'll definitely try to check that out when you get it going!
    I'm working on some plots behind missingno and some older glitches, so i'll see what comes of that.

Plus, gotta write about my region:
    ((Haha no worries I write journey fics too, I"m writing one for my fan-region/region in the works and I'll definitely write one to accompany the details of my comic. I don't actually know many other people who write them, but Im new to the community and all so I'm probably not looking hard enough))
    I'd love to read the fic when you get it started for sure!
    Yeah I'm really excited for my Nuzlocke run actually, with the immense amounts of pokemon available and multiple starters and such I think it will be a lot of fun.
    I'm currently doing a Nuzlocke run of B2 just to keep me busy until tonight.
    I always en up buying both versions, and then I play one with a more reasonable team and one with just the pokemon I like best. But my run of Y i'm starting tonight will be the pokemon with my favorite designs.
    (oh and i'll have the first bit of the comic up some time tonight~)
    Haha yeah. I'll probably find a better way to word that.
    Yup! That's the team I plan to use. I tend to use the pokemon that first catch my eye in the leaks during my first run of the game. I'm going to draw a comic along with my adventures, which i'm excited to start.
    Thanks~
    Thanks~ Oh and the sprites? They're just kind of an inter-gen style, not mimicking any particular gen. The Goodra is my gen one art, thought that is kinda hard to see in it's smaller size~
    Yeah, that is quite the downside isn't it?
    Still, Its not much more than hydreigon in practice, and with the levels of the gyms and elite four I think It wont be too unreasonable for those who want to use it.
    Anyway, good luck with your run of the game!
    Just as an fyi since it doesn't look like you were informed, EonDragon agreed that Creamery Command would be EonD's first war opponent (y)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…