• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Munchy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw, sorry, didn't mean to be mean, hehe. Well, I bought mine online, too, but I usually gets them a Little earlier. ^^

Alrighty then, I'd be glad to help. ^^ Let's battle some time, too.
    Munchy, do you know if any more CoroCoro Scans have leaked? I can't find any, and I thought it'd be strange if ONLY that Kangaskhan one leaked. ._.
    Hmm. Gogoat? Gourgeist? Trevenant? Aren't those the only Grass he can get now? :p And well, I can totally see him bonding with a Skiddo who hates people riding it. It would be awesome.
    Hey, Munchy, when the XY Special starts later, could you maybe give me a link to where people see it live? If you know yourself? ^^ Would appreciate it, really wanna see more of XY.
    Indeed. I am actually very disappointed in myself for not avoiding spoilers. I won't get a chance to go in blind for Another 4 years or so now. :( Sigh.
    Zapdos? Awesome, I hope there are more in the lack of new legendaries. ^^

Indeed. Do we know what Changes it has? :3
    Damn, then I've seen ALL Pokémon except for Noivern's pre-evo. (since I accidentally saw that Z-Legendary on Another site just now... any Old Legendaries found?

Also... not what I was expected. XD Why is it so... fat?!
    *gets sad and depressed* Aw, so, all new ones are basically revealed. ._. How many new ones did get shown since 8-9 hours ago, then?

Also, if you have time, please show me MegaGardevoir. :3
    Aww... oh well, still, thank you. XD I will let you know.

I Always Watch Japanese, then/or Japanese with Subs, and then English Dubbed. ^^
    Good. ^^ Just like Latias and Latios! Oh wait...

Also, awesome. ^^ Not shockingly, but awesome. Still, One Ground... can there really be just one of a Type this gen? ._.
    To each his own, of course. ^^ I'd prefer Three Box Legandaries, a Mini Trio, Three Events, and one "filler" legendary, like Heatran. As long as they all have a story to it. ^^
    True, I also saw Yveltal, against MegaGyarados. ^^ Oh, and also saw that Review, yes... dammit. Yes there have been a LOT of legendaries lately, but... I like them. ._. I hope there is at least a Mini Trio again. There has Always been one.
    And there 'needs' to be at least 3 Event ones, or else the'll have Little to promote. XD
    Indeed, let's hope the Psuedo Legendary this time is a Three stage Bug, hehe.

Ah, right, I Heard of that. But some thought he probably meant Carbink, and said Ground instead of Rock. ._. We'll see, I guess. But... any other legendaries yet..? At all?
    lol, no worries, I understood. XD
    Yeah, if we go with that, there are probably 3 Poison, 3 Bug, and 1 Ground... still much too Little. ._. And I had high hopes after last Gen's Amazing Bugs (Scolipede, Galvantula, Accelgor, Excavalier, etc). *is sad*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…