• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually only have Skrelp, not Clauncher. I could get trade a Swirlix with Whipped Dream and trade back, though.

But yeah, I'm around now. Just connect to the Internet via PSS on the bottom screen, and I should show up on your list of Friends.
    Done!

Oh, there's that. I wouldn't doubt it, to make it worse. But I'm hoping they'll be picking Venusaur instead...

On an unrelated note, I liked to know that Valerie is from Johto. Now I see her Furisode Girl trainers as a reference to her region's Kimono Girls (and she even picked the most Johto-ish town in Kalos to live, Laverre reminds me of Ecruteak and Violet).
    Yeah, definitely! :D

Here's my friend code: 4253 4855 5860

I won't be finished for a while though, I'm pretty behind due to school.
    Really? Oh, those guys. Yveltal is so much cooler, even though it has an unfair type disadvantage.

At least you can help me getting a Charizardite X with your contacts haha

I'm trying to go slowly with the game this time.
    Me too. I'll send you my friend code when I put my hands on that 3DS again, it's with my sister right now.
    Ugh, at this point, I'm over it and don't even wanna start anything. I'm going to delete my recent posts.

Mind deleting your responses to me about the whole "god" thing? It's nothing against you, I just really don't want any hints to what I was arguing before. I'm really afraid of a misunderstanding, and it just seems more and more useless the more I look at it.

Sorry. >_<; I just really don't want to get into that a discussion like that. I'll be thinking about it ALL night and I'll probably wake up to his/her response. qq...I have a problem with that.

"As far as I know, that is what "omnipotent" means. Omni = all, potent = powerful. That is, something with omnipotence would have power over everything. I don't really know what else it could mean. :p"
    From here on is what I mean.
    Ah, you work, too? How old are you? What's your job? (I work at Trader Joe's. I'm 16.) Ooh... a wedding sounds nice. Multiple weddings, though... well, I don't envy you. Was it a beloved family member or a friend? The leaks are very easy to drown in. I've made the firm decision to avoid any spoilers that are story-related, though. I probably would have found the Generation V storylines even more enjoyable if I hadn't known what would happen beforehand.

Thank you. =) I'm doing well, thanks! The school year's beginning to rev up now. I need to work harder to avoid getting bogged down now. XD Yeah, I'm doing good, though, thanks.

I know what you mean. There's quite a lot of interesting stuff there to read and check out. (Just curious, which one was the favorite?)

Well, it's emerging in Fanfiction, at least. There's a Harry Potter crack fic with plenty of references to it, if you're interested. Its (rather appropriate) title is Ron the Death Eater. (More like aspiring writer. I've had an idea for a story for quite a while, but it's currently in Development Hell. That, and I'm busy.)

Thanks. =)

Yeah, so it seems. Eventually, though, the buzz and hype will die down, and people will once again look around for things to interest and amuse themselves with. If your belief regarding Arceus's deism (or lack thereof) becomes one of them, try it. It should leave the majority of them quaking in their boots. The leftovers should make for interesting debates. ;)

I don't see much reason for it to have been taken down, but yeah, what a read. As I said before, it was pretty heated but pretty fun, as well. =)
    I see what you did there...

Delphox would be a fine candidate to the name, that's true (but I think I'll train a female Delphox, so... Morgana... Hermione... Zatanna, who knows).

And now we have Mega Houndoom too! Another very, very good one. (and it was on the list too, I think our theory will prove correct)

Mega Dunsparce would be interesting to see. Just imagine what they could do with it, it could become a Normal/Dragon or something.
    Oh, I'm an old Avatar TLA fan, even though I haven't watched it for years now haha
    He does remind me of Guru Pathik too, even though Merlin was the first one that came to my mind

I'm in love with Mega Banette. I need one of those.

It wasn't there, though a lot of unlikely ones (Pinsir, Heracross) were. I'm guessing by this point that all Pokémon there will get Mega Evolutions, but not just those.
    ----------
    Heheheheheheheh it sure isn't, I can tell you that.
    ----------
    Oh god, rate it on a scale of 1 - 10, I have been mostly unspoiled but from the looks of it, I have feeling it's going to be deep. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…