• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eh, got dinner, had a beer, small party with a few friends afterwards. Yesterday was the big family party, tomorrow is the big party with friends.
    yes :D I love the game so far im working on my second badge now i have two fairy types in my team right now flabebe and azumarill :p
    logan, this will be my last message... i don't even have time to clean my bloody hands, the police are after me

probably won't end up getting it but i'll of course make an 'imaginary' team! first team in maybe.. a year? idk gotta check when my last post was..

all these name changes
    I think I'm the only one here that likes both equally.

Probably, the demographic isn't big enough that it'll be completely sold out everywhere in canada.
    Turtles are slow. And he has a tree on its back on his last evolution. Snivy, however, turns out to be a Emperor! ;D
    And by your means, Turtwig is cool, which isn't

My new name will be Honest, actually. Isn't it cool? It fits me SO MUCH!!! =D
    your request has been made, please pick up your simple banner at flower paradise graphics and thanks for choosing my art shop ^_^
    Bulbasaur have a bulb on its back and it keeps saying "BULBA" every time. Not to mention it's a turtle covered in grass that shoots poison. How can he possibly be cool than a snake covered in grass that have HANDS? HANDS! I SAID HANDS!!! H-A-N-D-S! H A N D S!

But...I'm Lucas from the Fallen Kingdom of Solidarity! Don't ya remember?! D=
    There's nothing from Victini on my name!!!
    "My opponent is a john". - Aura Sensei. Lol can you at least try to be a little patient? We both agreed Wednesday and I have pretty limited time as it is. I just got home so I'm making my teams now.
    Sure it -...isn't!
    Snivy's the Victory Star that's appealing to GIRLS, can Shedinja do something like that?! Wait, wait... We're talking about Victini? Victini's an a s s h o l e, who cares with him?!
    I'm GMT -4 myself, and if you're on now, stop by the CC xat and I'll be there. Otherwise, I'm usually around a lot on weekdays after 4:00 my time, for a few hours, and for more on weekends.
    Sorry about that, I just got signed out of the xat xDD I'll be on oriserver right now if you wanna battle~
    Hey, those are the only times I can battle. I'm on now but I can't battle right now so... >.>
    I love pretty much every design they have this gen, gamefreak really stepped their game up. Mega Evos look badass, drought on charizard might make him useable <3
    I'm heading to southgate to pre-order it tomorrow after buying lime vodka.
    We already agreed Wednesday. I'll see if I can get some teams ready today, but theres a pretty low chance of that happening, sorry man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…