• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grandpa was raised in Taiwan because his parents were missionaries. After I said that I added the fact that my great-grandpa was shot in the head during WW1 or some ****.

Nope I don't.
    What were you saying to me on xat? It announced that I have been logged out and refuses to let me return. >_>
    :p

:eek:

Also thanks for going to bed because now I am all alone in a chatroom and it's awkward even though I'm the only one so there's no reason to be awkward.
    Not very well, but I'm not bored with it yet so idk. I wasted my time last night by writing headcanons instead of working on it... ^_^"
    o_____________o Holy ****. Wow. Ok. Wow. I'm completely speechless now... Well, that explains why I thought he was Jared, then...
    *squints* ... Fonger... Eh? I must remember that...? Huh... Well he was rude, nonetheless. Also, how does he have an owner with a name like that?
    LOL I WAS JUST ABOUT TO VM YOU BUT YOU BEAT ME TO IT.

Nah I wasn't angry at you, though Jared bothered me a bit: My mother just has impeccable timing x3
    :eek: furrealz?

Yeah, some common ancestor fought in the civil war (or maybe the revolutionary war? Idr) and got a huge plot of land. All of his desendants moved from there and both mom's and dad's families have great [insert varying number of "greats"] grandparents that were originally from that area. It doesn't belong to the family anymore, but it is still called Moore's Ridge.
    ... What about shirts? When do you wear shirts?

Well, we've gotten used to it. Actually, random fact about me, my mom and my dad are actually related. 6th or 7th cousins. :p
    Because they're damaged and you seem to wear them everyday? (which is ridiculous btw)

Yeah, there are a lot of [insert my last name here] in my area, for some reason. There is one lady who goes to the same library we go to who has, not only, my mom's first and last name, but also her middle initial. There's also another Tabi somewhere too.
    They have holes and yet you still wear them? You deserve the humiliation! Also no, and I probably never will.
    Obviously the grass is greener on the other side and *imagines a tiny horse climbing a fence* ahhhh....
    Mom came home before I could see your answer so I'll ask again; How did the ****ing horse get out in the first place?
    Lol have I been feeling stressed. *has melted down twice in the last hour* Also looks like xat is done with me so good night!
    Yeah we ran through that, but I didn't wear make-up today and the only thing I'd eaten up till then was a banana. So I doubt I got anything on my face. The weirdest part is that it's just a semi-circle on the side of my mouth.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…