• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hang in there! Surely you'll capture every shiny Onix in the wild and you'll eventually be able to get that stubborn thing.

I'm curious to see what Barbaracle looks like in its shiny form. Good luck!
    Hey, CoD.

Congrats on that shiny! It looks yellowish? Will you post what it looks like when it evolves?

Also, thanks heaps for the well wishes. I am such an idiot. I know it's just a game, but I feel terrible about it. I have never lost a shiny before.
    OMG, CoD! ;)

That's one amazing post! Congrats!

I can't believe how beautiful Oshawott is in its shiny form. Congratulations! Did you notice it immediately?

And that Mienfoo! Love that shiny.

Good luck with gen 6! Keep me posted!

Am I crazy for SRing for a starter, abandoning that, then playing past the first gym, then resetting my game to try and SR again? I think I am! Why can't GF make starter SRing a lot more friendly to us shiny hunters?
    Lol just realised you weren't after Giratina haha. But if you were I hope it shines lol. Lets get our teeth stuck into gen 6!
    Whoa congrats dude! Those are some epic shinies! So glad your perseverance has paid off with some great shinies. Here's hoping Giratina is next!
    Wahoo!!! He (or she!) looks beautiful! Congratulations, CoD! I'm really happy for you!

Why did they give it Outrage anyway?!

Thanks so much for the kind words. That encouragement helps a lot, you know?
    Hey! Congrats on Rayquaza, I actually forgot how amazing it looked until I saw the pic you posted :p
    Naughty is indeed a fantastic nature for it, you got that right for sure!
    Speaking of dragons...I'm at 13,100 SRs for Giratina, so I think I need to get a move on in order for it to shine this week!
    Good luck on your hunts.
    No problem. Wish I could do more, but encouraging words is all I've got, unfortunately. Blasted shiny Pokémon. Sometimes they can be a real pain.

I'm still madly hunting Oshawott and not getting anywhere. I feel really drained... but I know I can't give up. I'm just starting to get a little worried, considering how close we are to XY now. I had the intention of playing through BW once more before XY, but it's beginning to look unlikely.
    That's okay, no worries. I feel really awful, too, because I could have kept in touch, but I didn't. I have been so distracted.

Yeah, same for me. Red as a kid after seeing the St Anne episode of the anime. I thought Meowth was called Meowten and Goldeen was Goldy. lol ... It was the second episode where they were stuck on the sinking ship. Ah, memories!

Yeah, same thing with me, thinking Red Gyarados was a one off ... and it's only after all these years that I realise I found a shiny Sunkern. But, of course, the shiny version and normal version are so similar that it's not as if one's blue and one's red. So, I didn't really know what it was at the time.
    And Pokémon is probably the best game you can play, in my opinion! Good choice! What made you start playing it, anyway?

I've already changed my ID again ... but I'm sticking with it this time. 12721 ... It's interesting enough. Whether a shiny thinks so is another matter!

Yeah, you should join. I think it's pretty fun.

I wouldn't know what to do with predictions because I'd find it way too hard to pinpoint when something would shine. But it's funny how some people can be so close to the mark sometimes.
    It was just some weird observation I made. I wonder what the deal is there.

Those Pokémon sound like a great selection to me, and it's amazing to think that you hatched three 8192 shinies doing that. About how many did it take on average?

Do you think I should change my ID from 40400?

Are you good with predictions, by the way?

I went on the SHU chat last night and spoke to Aqua, TheMaster, Storm and RA. It was pretty nice to chat to them, so I'd better do that more often from now on, huh?

What other games do you like to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…