• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My lameness is written in the oldest dictionary, you know. Even the book of Genesis has a passage detailing how lame I am. And hehe, nice introduction! *applauds* ^_^

What's wrong with diabetic kittens? I had to give them CPR, don't you know. =(
    Lol, no, we haven't. Well, it's nice to do so now, anyway. *bows* =)

Gosh, I think I'm the only Misc mod who hasn't been in the job for a long time, actually. I guess that'd make me comparitively new, yup. And nice? Pfft, just because I save the lives of diabetic kittens? Ethan's too kind~
    Yeah I know what you been. I miss the days where I was really active here. As geeky as it sounds lol.

I started Uni last week now =D It's awesome! Were doing all sort of art types that I hadn't even thought of before! Loads of fresh ideas coming my way and I'm making a few friends too ^_^

Hows senior year going? You started yet? And even more important: Did you get to see Dark Knight?!!!!?
    I'd talk but LOL SPP Staff is serious business :p

I quit Best Buy back in January, I'm working at Target (and probably going to quit soon) to move to Central Oregon. I get bored with my jobs so quickly but I need the money for school haha...
    Yea I got irritated (also amused) by all the drama. Also my job is making me busy sooooo I took a break and stuff :]

Also yea feel free to drop me messages just it might take ages for me to respond. Nothing personal I am just slow :]
    Oh, I've just been lately and couldn't really be bothered to put effort into chatting with people on MSN. Oh yeah, I sure am friendly. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…