• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Honestly I haven't played more than MM2 which Im still progressing through(on my iPod Touch of all things). Feel free to discuss whatever I know far too much about the games because I lurve spoilers.
    ----------
    Is that a jailbreak? Or something else?

I'm thinking about jailbreaking mine soon. Did you have to restore your whole iTouch before going through the process?
    Sure, depending if that grass is green enough, and if you can make good wetback and jew jokes.
    Wellz mate I would already know about the hitcap anyway \o/

Also DPS is terrible if that's how high the margin is. Amazed you did Patchwerk to be honest.

Grobbulus is real easy - probably the easiest in the construct quarter aside from Patchwerk. You'll struggle with Thaddius if the guild can't nail Grobbulus though.
    Sorry dude, just, I'm happy with my friends at the moment, and am not interested in adding people I barely know
    Oh I have that too, all that was achieved whilst working, going out, having a life, and raiding a mere 2 days a week :)
    My rogue is decked out in full 7.25 gear more or less and my mage is rocking some snazzy gear now too. :p
    4.5 years of endgame = doing endgame in all three versions of the game you nub, I've been farming tier 7.25 for months now. L2p!!!

Poisons = IP/IP when levelling.
    I did 4.5 years of endgame on my rogue... :p

Reason for there being no weapon spec for levelling build is because you don't need it until you're looking at minmaxing in raiding - it forces you into a niche that isn't necessary whilst levelling.

As far as the endgame goes, give me a shout when you're level 80 ;)
    Stealth > Open with Cheap Shot > Sinister strike to 5 combo points > Kidney Shot > Sinister strike to 5 Combo Points > Eviscerate > If it isn't dead by then keep doing 5CP eviscerates until it is.

That way you'll have a total of 7+ seconds where the mob simply can't hit you. Sadly rogues do need to bandage fairly often because we lack a bit of survivability overall until the late game, but keep going at it and you'll eventually find you die a lot less as you progress further.

Good luck scrub :D
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#fbe00xZMxAd0cxoru0gRtx

Go for that spec, fill out all the combat talents, then get relentless strikes from subtletey, before finishing off with assassination (get Malice before imp. Eviscerate).

Weaponwise you want a slow mainhand and a fast offhand, anything above 2.3 speed is good for levelling, though if possible find weaponry above 2.5-2.6 speed for your mainhand. Offhand should always be 1.8 or less speed.

Statwise stamina and agility are all that matter, always look for these - you'll find them in abundance on "...of the monkey" gear, and "...of the bandit" gear - so keep an eye out for those drops and in the AH every now and then too.

Killing stuff is pretty much the same all the way through - higher health mobs and mobs that are in groups will see you needing to use your cooldowns - Blade Flurry + Evasion is fantastic when you have 2+ mobs grouped together.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…