• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't mind that they anthropomorphosized many of our hexopod insect friends to have four legs; it helps them appeal to the general public, as many folks find it easier to identify with a quadruped mammal than a hairy spider or preying mantis. Gamefreak also seems to cater to the public's general conception of bugs as being all squishable creepy-crawlie critters... if we were being super technically restrictive, we'd have only bug-types fashioned after order Hemiptera hahah... ahhh that would be boring. I do appreciate that galvantula received pedipalps... have you ever seen jumping spiders wiggling theirs around? It's super cute.

hahah yes, I thought it was a demonic earwig at first.
    What's your team in XY? My Whirlipede evolved into Scoli... how it screeches in delight in Amie is so endearing.
    I enjoy beetles as well... their feet are so cute. I love the big ones, like the rhinoceros beetle... I hope to handle one someday! The largest I've encountered would probably be a ten-lined june bug.
    The beetles we have romping around here tend to be ornery little dudes with biting mandibles and noxious rear-end glands. I moved this guy out of the way while gardening:
    http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/05777-Devils-Coach-horse-white-background.jpg
    and he was greatly displeased with me, to put it mildly.

Heracross' lower horn extension is awkwardly placed on his face... and I never liked pinsir much to begin wtih, and the wings don't look naturally attached to the body. Scizor frightens me with its mechanical appearance. I am too picky .____.
    I saw that you enjoy insects and spiders. :) Which are your favorite bug-type pokemon, and what bugs do you want to see introduced this generation?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…