• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HE SENT ME A POEM, SAYING THAT MY CHARACTER WAS NOT WEAK, THOUGH HE CLEARLY IMPLIFIED THAT IT WAS AND WAS SHOVING IN MY FACE, SOMETHING ABOUT MEW WITH STATS AND **** I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK OR TWO WEEKS AGO! HE THEN SPURRED **** AROUND SAYING "I AM MEW" AND... WTF? THERE IS A CHARACTER FROM MY FAVOURITE GAME THAT HE SAID MEW COULD KILL, BUT MEW WOULD DIE, BECAUSE THE "NIGHTMARE THRONE" WOULD KILL IT, WITH IT BEING TOO MUCH POWER FOR A "LEGENARY" LIKE MEW, CAUSING IT A SLOW AND PAINFUL PERISHING DEATH! THEN, HE *****ED AT MY SISTER AND STARTED TALKING ABOUT ME BEIHND MY BACK! NOW, HE IS CONTROLLING MY ROG WHICH WAS AN ISSUE ABOUT 5 WEEKS AGO, AND NOW THAT I ASKED YOU TO DO SOMETHING, HE THINKS HE CAN TOO AND HE IS RUINING MY LIFE EXPERIENCE ON THIS ****ING WEBSITE. I CAME HERE TO MAKE GOD DAMN FRIENDS, ****ING HELL!

IS THAT ENOUGH SUMMARY FOR YOU?! HUH?!

I'm a monster.., truly...
    I am not insulting and do not intend to. I do not care what she says...

I really do not think you should be dragged into this. You are a levelheaded person and I do not think you should hold the burden.
    I guess I am officially leaving.

About that rule, I can agree. But as BlackStar80 told me to leave and she is the Game Master, I cannot disobey.
    *Sighs.* A single person spreads false rumours about me.

Sorting this out is not very complicated, actually. Agnibandar has not affected the story in any way, so making him vanish would not be a problem. We have a huge Tyranitar to do all the killing.
    Oh no, not a more complicated way of telling him how to reply. He might like that better. Oh wait, he likes people who DON'T pretend to be ten years old. :)
    He edits his post at the last second, oh, that's cute. It's so cute thst I might just make him leave me be. :)

He's a bad inflence and I know that he isn't really ten. He's around the age of my sister and he thinks that he's so smart when he carries on fights and then denies what the other person has to say!
    That's right. He's a pest and he thinks he should leave, though I never said anything about leaving, so there he goes, spouting ********, again!
    (Okay.)

I may leave, because she thinks I am a pest and wants me to leave.

----------
    Fine then, just go, then! Just... go...
    ----------
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…