• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You guys can probably see that I am not in the best of moods... well, you can all thanks the douche that made me feel like this: AWildMew!
    I had a conversation with him about this a while ago.

On one hand, I don't think RPers have the right to say "you can't dodge" under any circumstance. If you want to force a certain outcome, it's your responsibility to create a foolproof plan. This issue, and others, is worth discussing at some point.

On the other hand, you have to allow him enough information to work with. The difference between "he is dead" and "he looks like he is dead" should NOT be kept secret from the other writers, but for that very same reason, you may have to reveal some plot-specific information earlier than you'd like, much like you did when I asked about Reversal Mountain. Not to the characters, just to the RPers.

In the example you gave, I think he overstepped his power as a player, and you chose the wrong time to call him out on it. Details that, again, can be worked out later if need be.

I need to log out for a while; thanks for taking the time to explain that to me.
    I am absolutely fine, and I'm getting involved by my own choice. Don't worry about me.

What has he done, or TRIED to do, with the RP that you don't want him doing?
    I am serious, BlackStar80, your signature breaks the Rules. Read them and post here to get it checked. You may receive a Signature Strike, otherwise.
    That is the hardest font color to read...

The phrase "I don't care" was in there somewhere. Let's start by narrowing down to what we DO care about now. What needs to be addressed?
    I just want to warn you, the gif in your signature is too big. 572 KBs. The limit is 500. Get it checked. Or just ignore me. I am a pest.
    Well, it's no wonder fights break out, then. By the time I can write a response, three more insults have been hurled, and from both directions.
    Eiyu: *walks to the window, headbutt it so the 'cub tower' collaspes, chuckling, closes the windows* Sorry, cubs were eavedropping, had to let them collasp, they were a tower. xD You had to see it, it looks silly!
    Eiyu: But why I'm hated by the cubs? I mean..I did nothing wrong! Something controlled me and forced to leave you all! And you're the dense here! *pushes playfully* Wait, how's the pack? Angry at me? And ano- *notices the cubs eavedropping* Wait, can I close the window? I want it to make it more romantic, with candle lights and all!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…