• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah, think it was while you were banned from serebii still. anyways, he was the toxicroak, and leader of the pc mafia.

Me: MIYU! *runs away*
    at the gif or idea? Cyber Bonz: Because a terrorist, mafia, insane Toxicroak wasnt enough. we have 2 maniacs in pokecity. Bonz, and Mi-*shuts up because miyu is behind me*
    Idea pitch for first boss in pc v2: CYBER BONZ!

later that night, a politoed was found dead. nobody knows the cause of it, but there seems to be a bloody bone and bloody leaves surrounding her.

also, you must see this. the feels. ;-;

I'm sorry it turned out like this.
    I'm really happy you could be with me just before the end...

Thanks.
    Dad.
    I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.

I'm going to where Mom is now.
    Lucas.
    I hope we meet again someday.

Bye.
    Thank you.
    I'm sorry.
    I'm sure we'll meet again.

Claus gave his final breath.
    psssst! wanna help take down the pokemon high mafia? i asked fango, and apparently eddie motivated a mafia comeback in pokemon high. :3
    If your mad at me for telling Fango about what we did, I'm sorry. But I had to. It was just too perfect for our PokeCity scenario! XD
    Sparky: It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I'm embarrassed about it...... -/////-

Jackson: I agree with Miyu.....

Ginji: Don't worry Miya..... I will not reveal the secret.....
    Let's do what we were gonna do on Pokémon High first. Then we'll go on PokeCity. 'k?

[Sorry.....Just stating the truth.....]

Sparky: *to me* Shut up >/////<
    Sorry! Had to mow the lawn and I lost my electronics.....But then I gave up pay for the month to pay for me getting electronics back.... :p

[I know....]

We should play on Pokémon High! :D
    One final note: Are you willing to forgive that incident if he follows certain rules in Beautiful Mysteries? (Rules which will apply to ALL of us?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…