• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd prefer you double-messaged rather than editing, if you don't mind.

"Canon" isn't exclusive to the games unless the GM says so. EDIT: If the GM did say so, you're fine. Don't waste a retort on that.
    If I COULD get all three of us together in one conversation, or if I COULD keep the two threads of discussion private, then believe me, I would. But I can ONLY read or write one thing at a time, so SOMEONE has to come before someone else. I can only reply through one two-person channel or another, so SOMEONE is going to be temporarily left out. If you know of a better place to converse, PLEASE tell me, because it's annoying me as well.

If not, wait for me to comment on your profile before you assume I'm drawing any sort of conclusion.
    (I know!)

Megamon: No no! I just...was bullied when I became a Virus, okay? So ...can someone atleast de-corrupt me? *shows the corrupted Digicore* Maybe Angewomon's Heaven move with much light?
    I'll concede that. For the moment, consider your side of the story heard.

I sound pompous whenever I go into "find and fix" mode; it's not intentional.
    I'm not saying you're the only one who did something I don't agree with. I was commenting on that specific scenario as described, and I would have phrased it differently had I been talking to you directly.

Here's my approach in an EXTREMELY stripped-down form:
    "This is my fist. I control when, where, and how it's used to throw a punch."
    "This is my face. I control when, where, and how it reacts to outside stimuli."

Want Aura Sphere to hit no matter what? Describe how fast it moves, how it tracks its target. The target doesn't have to know that, but the target's writer should have enough information. If that general logic isn't included in this forum's standard RPG rules, I retract my accusations; I'll be sure to explain it if I ever found my own RP.

I repeat: I am not accusing you of doing anything wrong right now.
    Megamon: It is! I just feel like I'm evil because I'm a virus, and virusses are used for evil things. So can't you all try to fix me? Without any corruption?
    Megamon: Can you atleast try? *sad face* I want to be like you all, a Vaccine! Not anymore a corrupted Virus or whatever element I am!
    Evil: NOOOO! *gets stuck, get blast off into the portal, portal collasps and closed*
    Megamon: He's gone! :D HOORAY! Wait, can you all fix me? I'm still a little bit corrupted...
    Sorry, I saw the message, but forgot to reply! >.<

Megamon: Mayb-
    Evil: *opens the gate, nearly alive* You all! RAAHA! *try to punch us, but trips*
    Megamon: Open the gate again! *preparing to blast him in the portal*
    As a poem, not bad at all. It plays to my personal conviction that competitive battlers have WAY too narrow a view of strategy. As an argument from the perspective of the game mechanics... it's a stretch at best. Not that I really care about that facet of it, personally.

It seems like the issue has more to do with how you handle character interactions in RPs. I'll have to log off soon, but I'll keep in touch as I learn more.
    (I have no business sounding this official...)
    I'm not sure you're even on the same page as her; she's upset about the RP, I think.

Out of curiosity, does that poem still exist?
    You seem less angry, so I'm guessing you were the unwitting "instigator" in this case. Any idea what you might have said that annoyed Star? (I'm not accusing you of doing anything wrong, so don't bother playing dumb.)

EDIT: That means "I don't know" should be 100% true if you say that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…