• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. As you can see, I've never done this before, so I appreciate any tips. I do have a couple plot points in mind that I'd like to go by PM for if you're interested. Speaking of which you should get Ace [Zero] to forward you the info I sent him.
    Just letting you know, your signature is probably too tall. You may want to fix it before a mod infracts you.
    Well if so thats fine, perhaps use him towards a time when the other RPG'ers have been grown stronger to stand a chance against him? Also check out my character and accept or deny him please.
    Hey PL, could you tone down your Villain Character a bit? Some users feel it is OverPowered and would make it un-fair to them.. thanks <--Your PM BOx was full.
    No problem bro, we all have lives so I understand, it was the Mod who was being a jerk -_-, hope everything is allright.
    Hey, are you going to check-up on your Gijinka RP soon? We made a new one based on your original thread, but apparently we can't do that, so we really need you to get going with the sign-ups or at least allow us to create a new one.
    Hey bud there are a ton of people waiting for you to return to the RPG, if you cant make it could you appoint an assistant to help you out? Thaniks!
    I hope you don't mind about me posting a sign up to your Gijinka RP without reserving; to be frank I really didn't want to miss the chance to join, because I think Gijinka RPs are cool and I thought the premise for yours was interesting.

As for my character, I assumed having him be a Gijinka of a type rather than a species was ok for two reasons: One, because it says "Species/Type" in the sign up, and Two, because you mentioned N was a Gijinka of all Pokemon in general. I figured if N could be a Gijinka of all Pokemon, why couldn't there be a Gijinka of a specific type? If needed though, I can change my character to be a specific Steel type or something.

EDIT: Ok, I reread the first post and I saw now that you do mention there being Gijinkas of specific types, although they are rare. Hopefully, you should be ok with it then, yes?
    ok the way i put it makes me sound like an Ahole...just...*sigh*

let me have temporary control of Jon just for a bit and let's get this plot out of the way and see how it goes
    Hello PokéLegend. I'm making the journal for our RP assignment.
    Our characters will be able to leave the five mile radius and go to other places.
    I've brought your character (Mison) and Shinon (Epic Inferno's character) to Loire Valley in an old-fasioned buggy.
    You and EI are in the chateau sleeping.

When you can could you make a list of things we can do at the valley and chateau(golfing, skeet, croquet, etc.)?

Here's my list:
    -go to restaurant nearby or eat in the Chateau's cafe
    -golfing
    -playing skeet with guns
    -playing skeet with our own attacks
    -chilling on the valley

Just make a list of things you'd do at a vacation in France because that's where Loire Valley is.

Also, your inbox is full. I tried to send this in a PM but i couldn't just a heads up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…