• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Virtual Headache

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why can't you use PM here??
    I can talk via mail... I am not using my msn account anymore, I also forgot that password :p so sending a mail to that adress doesn't help a lot :p
    D: My dear noodle from which stove have you com-

I mean, no. Getting it at the end of the month most likely. :D Getting X, you?
    [ - Okay then. I've been bullied for liking Pokemon, but also for other things, so hiding my Pokemon love would've never prevented anything for me.
    - I won the League. I have the game since last Friday.

I see, have you ever been in one?

As I said, my current relationship is my first one.

How would you like to add me on the 3DS, for X and Y?

My friend code is 0602-7392-5137 and I have Y. ]
    Only two badges to go, then! ;3

It is, yeah. It was cool the way they did foresty, gnomy stuff to represent fairies, as opposed to having something pink and ribbony (not that the dollhouse Gym theme wasn't jaw-dropping adorable). I've registered you, so if there's something specific and non-spoilery I can help you with, I'll try. And no, I haven't looked at that yet. I got bored with the 5th gen PGL real fast, so I'm not too excited about the new one. Why, have you?
    [ - I think you might've made a mistake in your last VM. You haven't been bullied, but didn't tell anyone about it? What's there to tell or not tell if you haven't been bullied?
    - I also have Y, it's awesome.
    - Yeah, that's something I also do during tests or exams: going over things once or twice more before handing it in if I have enough time.

You didn't answer this: are you in a relationship as well? ]
    Hi! I just got my seventh badge last night. I've done a thing since then, but I won't spoil it for you. ;P

This is the longest a Pokémon game has ever taken me, wow. That's really something. This game is just chock-full. Are you enjoying it so far? (My 3DS code is 2723 9573 9029.)
    Got this on PI:

----------
    Warning: require_once([path]/chat/temp/config.srv.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/global.php(400) : eval()'d code on line 204

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/vhpika/public_html/chat/temp/config.srv.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/vhpika/public_html/global.php(400) : eval()'d code on line 204
    ----------
    [ I understand. And about Togekiss: I'm a big fan of Togetic, probably because of Misty's Togekiss.

- It's always nice to see Pokemon fans at that age. It shows that no one is ever too old for Pokemon. I'm 19 and people already say I'm too old for it, have you ever been bullied for being into Pokemon?
    - What Pokemon game do you like most? For me, either Colosseum or Crystal, choosing between those is impossible for me.
    - Well, if you work hard to not procrastinate, things will be finished sooner.

Thanks. Are you in a relationship as well?

Do you think my girlfriend sounds cool to you (honest, open-minded, understanding, calm, kind, funny, into Pokemon, natural beauty and no cosmetic stuff like make-up, gorgeous eyes, smile and hair, incredible cuteness, beauty and sexiness even though she underestimates herself)? So far, she seems to have only one flaw: she underestimates herself and doesn't realize her awesomeness. She also sometimes says she's lazy, but I don't think she's that lazy. Maybe a little, but many people I know are way lazier than her. ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…