• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It depends upon the guild, my guild is pretty savvy with average or less battlers, but some of the ultra-competitive guilds can be the equivalent of a shark tank.
    You usually battle within your own guild, when guild members from other guilds battle against one another they're called guild wars and the guild leaders/war captains choose who participates in the wars.
    Smogon before Poopinabox broke it.
    Guilds are pseudo-social groups where people come to either learn about competitive battling, teach competitive battling, or to just battle in general. Socializing is allowed in the guild as long as it's on-topic (allowed topics has gotten expanded recently though) that's a watered-down definition though (it's kind of tough to explain them) take a look around in some of the guilds to get a more defined grasp of what it looks like.
    I'm in Team Enchanted Garden myself.
    I am not usually on during the day (empty office at work today)
    I am usually on at night around 8-10PM Eastern time.
    Are you OK with legal hacks or do I need to use my EV trained pokes?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…