• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mega Gengar could have caused some problems if you had the Gengarite. I guess I should go buy a Power Herb and give my Xerneas a good moveset in case other people challenge me and are carrying Ubers around.
    I don't know... People who have X and want to test it?

I think I might get a 2DS, I heard people say that it's actually pretty comfortable.
    I heard it doesn't always corrupt your game, and it might only effect Y*. I recommend saving inside buildings.

*I still need to find someone who confirms it also being in X.
    I've found quite a few shinies on the GTS in Gen 4 (not as good of luck in Gen 5 due to the high demand for Reshiram/Zekrom level 9 and under). I even once managed to trade for a shiny Magmar holding a Magmarizer.
    Wow! That's a lucky find. I remember back in Gen 4, I believe I found someone offering a Lugia for an Infernape. Since I had a spare Infernape, I traded one for the Lugia and then traded the Lugia for a shiny Zigzagoon.
    I found it quite funny when I bred my event Torchic with a Ditto, the first egg hatched into a FEMALE Torchic with Speed Boost. Now I can breed them with egg moves, hehe.

Ah, if only I knew what to offer to get an Yveltal.
    DON'T SAVE YOUR GAME IN LUMIOSE CITY!!! YOUR GAME WILL BREAK!! THE CITY WON'T LOAD PROPERLY AND YOUR 3DS WON'T RESPOND!!!
    The only way to fix this bug is to mash the HOME button when the music starts, or to delete your game!
    be sure to save in buildings in order to prevent your game from corrupting!!
    I'm actually pretty close to victory road, and I'd like to catch it myself. Thanks for offering though.

We should battle if we're both on later. My team isn't exactly a competitive team yet, but I should be able to put up a fight. XD
    You can breed more of them. Just stick your event Torchic in the daycare with a Ditto, and the eggs can hatch with Speed Boost as their ability.

I like how you can now search for Pokémon you haven't seen.
    I still need to buy a 3DS... xD
    But, nothing much special going on here. Though, I did celebrate my birthday last Sunday.
    Supposedly, the Ability Capsule only switches between the non-hidden abilities (like Flash Fire and Intimidate on Growlithe).

I haven't used the GTS much myself, but I did make an offer last night for a Purrloin. I doubt someone will give me one with Prankster though, so I could start raising a Prankster Liepard.
    I think some people have been speculating the birds might have their hidden abilities. And I'll be online all afternoon and evening. So, if you want me to trade to help evolve your Phantump or Pumpkaboo or breed you a Fennekin, Squirtle, or Chespin, I can certainly do that.
    I'm gonna try getting a Jolly Synchronizer and then go back and capture it.

I thought you just had to get them to consistently flee from you until they get close enough to the Sea Spirit's Den (in which case they would flee to it). I wonder if Lugia might appear there if you have all three birds in your parter, since I think it would make sense for the Guardian of the Sea to appear in the Sea Spirit's Den.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…