• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ;^; You horrible person ;^; Ah well then we should >:c stop breeding right meow >:ccccccccc the eggs ain't exploding D:<
    Except mine >:c go right meow D:< or do you want to have a team battle with moi on that battle maison thingy <.> The Multi battle thingy.... or am I reading it wrong *^*?
    And Im just here sitting in the Safari <.> >:c that is good ^_^ Ima battle at the Maison as soon as I see most of what everyones safari will offer <.>
    Oh cool, I hope there's a steel type you like so my typing is useful! lol :p

Yeah, it was disappointing :( I know right, the game is very addicting!
    Sweet. Each friend has a certain type in the Friend Safari right? What's my type?

I just finished watching the Wild game, they lost in the shoot out... >_< Other than that, I'll been playing X a lot! lol XD
    That's good! Oh nice, I'm sure you'll get that done quickly :)

What are you up to?
    Ah gotcha, good to know!

Thank you for the Growlithes Shadow! You're the best! *hug* :D
    Just to clarify the text will only be edited where the names change. ^_^

Gible - red and blue
    Larvesta - crimson red with golden circles
    Staryu - deep blue withh a couple of bubbles
    Magnemite - a tech-y or space-themed
    Larvitar - what you think looks good
    Azurill - same as above
    Gastly - dark purple with some black flames

Thank you so much :D
    Thank you so much! ^_^ Ah, gotcha. Are you able to get to the Friend Safari before post-game? If you ever get your hands on a ponyta, let me know! Kai will be very happy :)
    Oh awesome, congrats Shadow! *hug*

That would be great thanks! :D If you get multiples, do you mind if I could get a male and female? Have you seen a ponyta yet? :eek:
    Making some changes.

Ezio - Level 1 Rufflet (Male) >>> Bruce - Level 1 male Gible
    Sonny - Level 1 Vulpix (Male) >>> Mothra - Level 1 Female Larvesta
    Michael - Level 1 Bulbasaur (Male) >>> Akara - level 1 genderless Staryu
    Chloe - Level 1 Litwick (Female) >>> Battlestar -level 1 Magnemite
    Dracolier - Level 1 Horsea (Female) >>> Sauryan - Level 1 Male Larvitar
    Hayley - Level 1 Cottonnee (Female) >>> Kanishaka - Level 1 Male Azurill
    Landon - Level 1 Chimchar (Male) >>> Anthrax - Level 1 Gastly

Those are the changes to my pasbl squad, VM me back if you have any Qs :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…