• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kirby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He started the argument. You fail.

Now, Ill be the "bigger man and step down", 'cus you're kinda annoying.
    YOU should stop the flame baiting. "The bigger man to step down"... Way to be biased and talk internet philosophy.
    He suddenly stopped what he himself started. And no bigger man can be decided on the internet, fool.
    ah. i am relieved to hear about that. it wouldn't be a good thing if nobody would know what caused this situation. it has come to my attention lately that few people understand handicaps like autism. knowledge about it is improving by the year but it still can't hurt to notify it just in case.

anyway a week is more then plenty of time for him to settle down though i have the feeling that he still won't be very happy about it. autism can very easely be underestimated i just hope he won't start again.
    ----------
    It was that idiot who made drama, not me, you blind or something? No respect from here, homie.
    ----------
    he completely reverses everything:/
    kirby. i should let you know that it's flemming's handicap that causes most of this. it's very common among autists that they find it difficult to understand other people and in this case as part of his handicap that he (like you probably noticed) blames other people from things he actualy does himself.

he can't help it due to the fact that he didn't oversee the situation. i was afraid that was at hand so i decided to stop. it isn't an excuse for the mess however but i hope you can understand a little about why he acted a little strange. i'm sure that he didn't want this as well. most autists really hate it to be in stressful situations like this.
    It was that idiot who made drama, not me, you blind or something? No respect from here, homie. Man, the mods on this site are childish. I wouldn't even be surprised if I'm banned for writing this.
    That's cool, college seems like a lot of work, yet fun. I've noticed a few of our Sppf members have had health problems keeping them out of college, you (obviously), Profesco, and Rave are the ones that come to mind.
    You seem cool, and the fact that you have geno as your profile pic seems to prove that.
    So if I may inquire, how are you?
    I was really nervous too. I was like, shaking and crying beforehand.

When the tattoist started it I was like, oh, that's not bad at all.

It hurt at some points when she went more down my back but it was manageable.

Hurt a lot less then I though it would. 8D
    D
    My right shoulder broke.
    I cannot do even masturbation now. :tears:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…