• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Everyone on the internet is bias though.

Honesty, not even Call of Duty is getting commercials anymore. It's party games and movie tie-ins, you need to look harder.
    Well it's the internet that decides what's what.

You do know those are all forms of media right?
    Well, where is you're proof?

But you trust the media when you say that 75% of games are shooters.
    Look at the Urban Dictionary entry, it said otherwise.

Sega been trying to make good game for like, 10 years. I'm not giving free passes out anymore.

If you average all the reviews in the thread, it comes up below 50%. I'm not one to let reviews decided what I play but history has told that they are spot on when it comes to Sonic.
    what? a large part of furry community is sexual attracted to anthro or w/e. it's everywhere on the internet
    I haven't played King of Swing either. But hey, it's a DK game, so it's pretty much on my list of things to pick up by default as a result. I mean, I even got the GBA versions of the DKC games that not many people like.
    um, ok. but like i dont want to know about the things furries are into. its weird and i think i might need an adult
    I haven't played Jungle Climber, and I sorta feel that DK64 occupies a weird place because, yeah, definitely a DKC game, but not quite in name.

And to be fair, I didn't really have much of a follow-up.
    'Then like regular animals

doesn't matter. all games aren't shown on tv
    What other way is there to like humanized animals? If that's not the case, keep them...normal animals.
    Son. Dude. Person. Guy. Opinions can be from.

Also

I DO NOT GIVE A **** ABOUT WHAT A FURRY IS. If you like animals, keep it to yourself
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…