• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's cool, I'll have more Eevee's by then anyway :)

I assume you beat the E4 already... if not, that would explain why I haven't seen a 3rd Bug
    Oh really? I have one from someone else I registered on here... I can get another one if you want (From the Friend Safari)
    Oh right...I kept getting stupid troll messages. Just friend me and you can send VMs :)

I have Imposter Ditto thanks to Friend Safari. You got Bug with Combee and Masqurain... Still don't know what your third is
    SEPTEMBER IS THE BIGGEST TROLL MONTH LIKE SERIOUSLY EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING IN OCTOBER; MUSIC, POKEMON, WHAT ELSE

Now that I've regained my composure,

Hahaha. It's cool. There isn't really anything going on anyways, although maybe when I finish my StriatonRadio stuff I'll see if we can get a VGC '13 thing going. Maybe we can schedule it during Regionals '14 so that all of us poor unfortunate souls who can't go will have something to prep for. :) But that'll be hard to really focus on cos of XY hahahah
    Yo! Finally got your team, right? What's your registration form again? So I can put that up. :)
    :
    Hey! So I saw your registration on the tournament thread, and I just wanted you to know that I unfortunately won't be posting your registration until i get a team along with it. I apologize for the inconvenience this might be, but I've had so many registrations half filled out and it's really just a pain for me to go back and forth, so waiting it out just seems like the best option for me. I will be more than happy to put your registration up, however, when you do have a team that you've settled out. Please don't forget! We love seeing all the teams up on the OP. Thanks for your understanding, and again, I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Hey! So the International Challenge is over, rankings are out, and I finally have time to go ahead and work on this. So, what I need is for you to go ahead and check the Post-Tournament Thread and let me know
    1. If your team is correct.
    2. Your Win/Loss Ratio
    3. Your Final Score
    4. Your Ranking

Thanks for your help! Trying to finish this up before the next tournament. Thanks!
    Hello!

I noticed that you voted on the poll for the 2013 International Challenge that you were participating. However, you did not fill out the Serebii registration form that allows us to showcase you and your team to the community.

If it’s not too much of a bother, please fill out this form. I will take care of the rest. To see some examples, just visit the discussion page. :)

OT: (Your in-game character's name)
    Trainer Sprite: (Breeder, Scientist, Hiker, Roughneck, Preschooler, Youngster, Ace Trainer, or Ranger)
    Age Division: (Junior Division: Born 2002 or later / Senior Division: Born 1998, 1999, 2000, or 2001 / Masters Division: Born 1997 or earlier)
    Friend Code: (check your Pal Pad)
    Location: (Where did you register yourself in the game? On the Globe in the Pokemon Centers!)
    Message: (What is the message that you put into the bottom of your Trainer Card?)
    Team: (What team will you be using? Don't know? Tell us when you figure it out!)
    Hi Arande do you have dwblissey
    If you have an extra Blissey password, can i get one
    i don't live in japan so i can't get it
    I can trade a pokemon for it
    He would have been right in that regard. The shiny check just matches that the PID/SID/ID formula results in a shiny, it doesn't show if the PID was edited to match the formula or not.

For it to display possible AR shiny, it would have a proper PID, but would be shiny with the PID/SID/ID formula not matching with a shiny combination.

I PM'd the guy asking for him to make it public, or give the nature, PID, and IV's so I can enter it into RNG reporter. That can show the possible PID's for those IV's, as well as match proper SID with ID.

Also, about the latios being an event. As far as the game is concerned, island lati@s are generated the same as any other legendary. The event item merely gets you to the island. Hadou regis you were comparing it to, were generated from special carts to distribute them with, which is why shiny 3rd gen events has always been a shaky issue, since we honestly don't know the algorithm those were generated by.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…