• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whoa, I didn't think an answer would be possible, but that's, like, right.

Right. It's like this one time, for April Fool's, I tampered with one of my friend's car's brakes, and he wound up going off a 100-foot cliff, and was hospitalized for two months and tried to sue me for manslaughter, and I'm like, "Whoa, man, lighten up, it was a fricking joke, Jake. Learn to laugh at yourself sometimes, man." Same thing, isn't it?
    Well, they say that fact is stranger than fiction. Not that that's fact, of course. Or fiction, for that matter. What's the one between, again?

Anyway, Profesco really does need to stop taking those alcohol-and-rage induced threats I make to him so seriously. I keep telling him that most gunshot wounds aren't fatal, and entering relocation/protection programs have never done anybody any good.
    Depends, it made so little sense but at the same time explained everything.
    Well, partly because I've been sick. But also because I was at Disneyland last week~! 8D Which is a very weird combination, actually. >_>

Already out? Lucky. *jealous face* Well, have loads of fun, then! Or else. ^^;
    I see.
    Well, school is almost over in two weeks, but I've pretty much used up all my energy. I think I'm seeing things because of it. >>
    Lol, can't believe I missed that detail. Oops~ XP

*drinks water with blue food coloring and hiccups blue bubbles, then water with red food coloring and hiccups pink bubbles*
    Yeah it does...
    And I actually just got this laptop for Christmas, haha. ^^;;
    There's just something up with the internet connection, and it doesn't wanna connect properly... Hopefully we'll figure out how to fix it sooner or later...
    *sips strawberry milk and blows pink bubbles at you*

*sips banana-flavored milk and blows yellow bubbles at you*

=D
    O hai thar. ^^ It's going good, thanks. Very good, actually, since I haven't been to school for a while. :D How about you?
    Oh, but that all comes installed already, you don't even have to wonder about it. I thought we were talking about the factory extras, you know, the luxuries. =P
    I knoww! But my laptop exploded (where I would sign on MSN) and my desktop computer is too slow to support it... ;_; I will try though, because it's been wayy too long since I've chatted with people about nothing. ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…