• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nah man thick fat FTUW(for the ultra win) venusaur has boosted def against its 2 nightmares, and no prob kalos starters and squirtle, you should see the rain dish blastoise i trained in B2, but this time around it can get aqua ring, combine those with leftovers and its just mean
    kool, thanks and lemme know when you are ready for em, i can also have DW kanto starters ready, though you probably have em in 5th gen lol
    if you come accross shiny honedge in your 6th gen days id be interested in that, only thing im searching for besides the froakie im mming lol,
    lol, most of my collection is flawless, i only dabbled with flawless shinies and searched for flawless events, ill save your pokemon, no charge
    lol, ive got a bunch of events, all the 5th gen events for sure, and tons of 4th gen ones aswell, im kinda big in the 5th gen tradez, ive even got the ever rare shiny wish chancey from 3rd gen
    i can save you one of each, though i currently have a slim want list for 5th gen as i have almost every shiny atm lol, but if you can convince somebody to trade their shiny honedge id be greatly apreciative
    Nineteen-going-on-twenty, and I work in a hospital print shop. :p It's mundane work, but I enjoy it for the most part.

The first one was my girlfriend's sister's wedding, so "friend." I attended that one and helped with a lot of the set-up. The other one was for her aunt, but I wasn't as involved with that one and I didn't go to the actual thing (since I don't know them very well and since I was worn out from the first one). But that's all dealt with now. :)

And now drowning in leaks has been replaced by drowning in my Y game. I will never escape (not that I would want to, though). On that note, which game are/did you getting/get?

A very not-well-known one called Gun X Sword. It is tied with the conversely-quite-well-known Gurren Lagann, but I found out about that one elsewhere.

I think I would like to read that. I actually just watch the HP films for the first time (well, first excluding half-paying attention to the first two when I was a kid) just last year at my girlfriend's behest (she loves them). I took to them quite quickly, and can appreciate them a lot more now than I could be then.

(Oh, I certainly know how ideas can get stuck in that mental quicksand. I've had an idea for lolsy deconstructionist time travel story for a while now but it has never found its way onto paper... why are ideas so easy to come up with, but yet so hard to execute? Y.Y)

Eep, short on time. I'll wrap the rest up later. :)
    Hi Lord, Thanks for checking in. I already got my medal though, so no worries. Thank you for being willing to help out :).
    Fair enough. Hopefully something will come up, though with the advent of XY...

Yeeah. Don't like some of the move nerfs, tbh...
    *is drowning in leaks and work and life and helping with weddings and et cetera* Okay. That's it. I am going to resolve to respond to VMs sooner. This is happening. I'll go buy like an itinerary or something if I must. *hits self* I GOT THIS.

It's fine. That didn't sound arrogant; I got what you meant. :) How are you anyway?

Ooh, yeah, Tropes has introduced me to some great anime series. One of them is now my tied for my favorite, and I only discovered it because I was on Tropes, saw the name, and thought "Eh, what the hell, I'll click it."

I'm waiting for the day when a greater portion of Tropes users become writers and literature becomes extremely self-referential. :p So you write? That's fascinating; I've always wanted to but I just never had the patience or the time, unfortunately.

Thank you. And you as well. :)

(Hm, that's a good idea... I think I'll do that next time, although all of the XY buzz seems to have (naturally) distracted people from such things.)

Also, I read through our debate. What a read. I can't believe we got that into it, and I also can't believe that it's still up.
    Yeah, I can tell... Though, at least you have them as a Japanese version?

.-. It's uuuugly. Also, you avoiding leaks atm?
    That's true, I guess. If they don't come out, I owe you 4-5 normal Pokemon at least. Probably give you an extra as well for the wait.

It's design is meh. Seriously, why did they decide to give it a shiny palette? Will the shiny MegaEvos just be a normal Charizard colour scheme, then? It's going to be a wrecking ball competitively. If you can, say, Baton Pass it speed, in case the base speed drops, Belly Drum... Base 270 power Flare Blitz and Outrage. Might as well say, bye bye! And the best part is that they don't know if it's X or Y megaevo.
    I'm actually offline from 11.30 GMT -4 until later this evening.

I'm available for the next hour or so, otherwise, might have to wait until another day.
    Hey, hey!

Not much actually, though during the school week I can't go on serebii forums. They're banned. :v So I've been off a lot. Also I'm busy with work - just finished 25% of my Physics GCSE, but got 25% of my chemistry one to do, then my one of my English GCSEs is coming up in 2/3 weeks. So yeah, I'm busy with school at the moment. Oh, and Skype.

How are you? Everything going alright?
    On each game you own, just send me junk and i'll send you junk. nothing special, just patrats or in my case magikarps.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…