• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Hilda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ Yeah... Do you think the team of former Ajax players I made some VMs ago would be good enough to win the Champions League? If Ajax would be able to keep players like Suarez and Sneijder some years longer, they would win the Champions League for sure... ]
    [ Okay then, Bayleef would indeed be a good try. It's not too easy, but also not too difficult to draw.

Aww...

Also, could you please reply to my last football/soccer VM? ]
    It's likely you'll get infracted for your comment on the rep system, as I just did. They don't seem to apply logic when reading some posts, thus throwing an infraction around just because they have "the powaaahhh" to do so..

Sucks, but it's true :(
    [ Well, that European success might be a reason to leave Besiktas. And just a nicer competition, the competitions in Germany, Italy, England and Spain just have more quality, so of course that could attract players.

Sure, the Turkish competition is more attractive than the Dutch one, simply because of money, but it's also the pain of Ajax as a Dutch club: if you look at what former Ajax players are world-class players in top competitions now, you could say Ajax would be a world-class to team now if they would've been able to keep their top players for a longer time. Unfortunately, that's not possible, the Dutch competition is just less interesting for good players. This is a team I just made out of eleven former Ajax players currently playing in other competitions:

---------------------------Huntelaar (Schalke)--Ibrahimovic (PSG)-------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --Eriksen (Tottenham)------------------------------------------------------Suarez (Liverpool)--
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------Sneijder (Galatasaray)------De Jong (AC Milan)----------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --Maxwell (PSG)--Vertonghen (Tottenham)--Vermaelen (Arsenal)--Van Der Wiel (PSG)--
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------Stekelenburg (Fulham)--------------------------------------

Bench:
    - Lobont (AS Roma)
    - Alderweireld (Atletico Madrid)
    - Seedorf (Botafogo)
    - Heitinga (Everton)
    - Anita (Newcastle United)
    - Van Der Vaart (HSV)
    - Chivu (Internazionale) ]
    Hmm yeah. At least this guy isn't weak to Ground-type moves like Mega Charizard X.
    [ Well, I'm afraid there won't be an European championship if the players leave once a good club comes. I don't think they'll leave Besiktas for clubs like Bologna, Hertha or Aston Villa, but if a club like Roma or Valencia comes, I'm afraid they might consider it. And if a club like Manchester United or Barcelona comes, of course most players will be gone. Do you think that sounds plausible? ]
    I do. All because of the special ability it gets. It probably stays a fire/flying type but that's not really a problem. What's your excuse for prefering Mega Charizard Y? :p
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there Hilda. Long time no speak ma'am!
    [ Well, then you can't really expect an European championship for Besiktas (Europa League or Champions League) if all the good players leave too early. Then why do you expect such a prize in a few years? ]
    [ Well, I'm afraid the best players will leave for a bigger competition if they do that well... Do you fear that too? ]
    [ Well, that's nice to hear. Could this be one of the best teams in club history, or is that a bit too much? ]
    [ Well, then the current position Besiktas has is fine, the first spot is in reach. Yeah, I read about that match against Galatarasay on Voetbalzone (Dutch football news site with the most important news from abroad as well). Are you satisfied with the season so far? ]
    [ Nice!

How is Besiktas doing so far this season?

Ajax started badly, still doesn't do too well, but things got better when the coach FINALLY switched goalkeepers after seeing Vermeer make mistakes all the time for more than two years. ]
    [ What's your favourite XY Pokemon so far? Mine is Sylveon.

Also, because of something I found out months ago: if you use brackets at the beginning and end of VM's like I do, people won't be able to stalk conversations with their activity, which is a nice privacy thing, you should do it too. ]
    ...Hey, it's no problem from me. It's actually rather sad that people are now going to keep talking about that nonsense until R_N, Wulava, Bobandbill or some other Mod shows up with their cop sirens ablaze.

Just be assured I meant no offense by anything I might have replied to you about. There is no point in enjoying Pokemon if you can't connect with others, and in this case that "connection" pretty much means ignoring something someone said and leaving them alone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…