• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• at first, I was obligated to go to church, but now I am not anymore, and I just never go. Only when my sister/mum dies something special, because me an my dad dont go
    it is kind of annoying that we talk about christianity all the time at religion, while there are other religions too...
    Oh? The Infiltrator can also be used against Subs in 6th gen? Wow! Should have more of tough Pokemon having this ability!

I see! So those people can still get alot of hidden abilities Pokemon the depending on their FC. Wow alot of features are added huh?

I took a pic of the final boss battle, got out of the game and back in a different location to get a figurine of it XD
    Ah right. Are Xerneas/Yveltal shiny-locked?

I think their abilities really made them monsters, since both Speed Boost and Shadow Tag are arguably really broken abilities already. Sure we have things like 100 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham wrecking everything, but both the increase in Speed and the ability to trap almost every Poke is no joke.

I'm not feeling Super Training myself, since I'm finding it a bit more tedious than regular EV training. I'll more than likely try it out soon though. XD And yeah, I'm kinda jealous that other people get mine and I don't! XD I have a Water Safari with Frogadier and Wartortle to somewhat make up for it, but I already have both of those from the main plot. Hahaha.
    i understand have u gotten any shinies from this gen im trying to complete the national dex only around 200 and collecting fossils
    Okay, that is true, but some of them are just weird, or so situational it doesn't justify using them. Some examples: Electrify, Flower Shield, Ion Deluge, Magnetic Flux (only affects pokemon with the plus or minus ability, really???), Rototiller, Venom Drench, and there might be more.

Powder is interesting, but too situational.
    Maybe just expand the movepools to include already existing moves? Kinda like how they gave Flare Blitz to Flareon.

I gotta wonder why they shiny locked the legends.
    That's really sad honestly. Could've helped a lot of pokemon.

I think someone said that the legends are shiny locked. I'm not entirely sure if they're correct. I don't even get why something would be shiny locked in the first place.
    I suppose so. Like crappy movepools for example! So correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like a lot of pokemon didn't get movepool changes.

I suppose it is. I kinda hope that the shiny chances are better since sometimes I like the shiny colors than the normal ones.
    Every pokemon has it's downsides though.

Wow, okay then, maybe it's more common then I thought. I don't actively look for shinies though.
    our obligated subjects are: PE, art and culture, regilion. science in society, tutor lesson, one foreign language + english + dutch and that is as far as I can think of right now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…