• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    I think that this connection between God Incarnate and Cannabis was pretty interesting...
    ----------
    It you think thats interestion, eat some mushrooms then tell me what the connection between THAT and god is.
    Well, you already know what you're going to face!

Title: "(insertanythinghere) God?"
    Post1:Meaningless, God does not exist.
    Post2:I do not belive in God.
    Post3:Maybe "(insult)"? Ahahahaha!
    -repetition-
    -Flame-
    Mod: Closed.

Add a little abortion-homo-evolution in it, a cup of PokeJustice and two spoons of irrelevant hardcore complex super-sexy scientific theory, it's delicious before you know it.
    Well, this didn't classify as a "religious debate", did it? It was more like "I am an atheist and I want to say that/there is no God/God is -insert colorful characteristic-" I posted something, had something to say for the leftovers of seriousness in there... All hail Profesco!
    More atheist scum. I'm going to the gym to bulk up and I'll return to rip! They have a chance to close it.
    That would be bomb ***. I used to go to markets to find good honey. I found this one guy who would sell it unfiltered and it was AMAZING.
    lol, I bet that honey is CHRONIC! Kinda of subject but, have you ever wondered why there isnt any other plants on the earth that produce THC like weed does? I always thought that was strange.
    ----------
    An Excel with them? Now THAT is utterly pathetic. Oh, what has the world come to? Why, back in my day, we just said "damn, she is fine" or "smoking hot" or something else! Now you kids have your fancy computers and programs and sheetspreads and basadates and vidyagames and whatnot! Hey, get off my lawn!
    ----------
    LOL this made me laugh! I agree compleatly!
    *wakes up*

Huh, wha...? Oh! Yes, precisely, yup, uh-huh. >_>;

So, yeah, just follow the rules and enjoy yourself, PartyPokemon. ^_^
    Lol, all that is why I just mentioned it, rather than warned you. You're perfectly aware of the rules, and capable of following them, right? ^_^;
    Nah. My ds is confiscated all the time for stupid reasons. So I don't play Pokemon religiously as I want to. Either way, Sppf wouldn't care if you or me stopped playing.
    Sorry for the mega late reply but I didn't do anything really this easter. I just hid (and ate) little kids eggs for an easter egg hunt and watched an easter pageant. That's about it.
    Ummm....It really depends on what type of expearience your looking for. You can smoke it if you know a little about chemisty(a Acid/base extraction on the root bark), And it will give you an INTENSE but short trip that peaks in 15 min and you come down over the next 45 min(1 hour trip) Or you can ingest it with an MAOI to make it oraly active which makes the trip last about 4-5 hours like a shroom trip. I prefer smoking the pure DMT. Its a more immersive expearience in my opinion. Gets you further out there. And back to baseline in time for dinner! lol.
    ----------
    Oh, yeah! The Native American Church (a blend of Christianity and Native American folk spirituality) won a case too. In the USA they're allowed to use peyote spiritually, although all other mescaline is illegal. And peyote is illegal for people not members of the church.
    But in Canada I'm pretty sure they legalised peyote.

Amazing, eh? Well, what exactly does it do? Hallucinations? Trance state? What?
    ----------
    Its actually pretty interestion that you mentioned the native american church. The santo dame won their case based on the decision of the alowing the use of peyote in the native american church.
    I think i would say DMT is a hallucination and a trance state(Make damn sure your some where you can lay down!). It rally hard to explain. You should visit the site www.erowid.org and read some trip reports and atother stuff. You can get a general idea on what its effects are.
    Heyaz. I haven't been here in a while thanks to serebii's laggy server. But I've been doing pretty good. I finally caught a shiny giratina this morning/evening! So my day has went of to a fantastic start! How're you doing?
    Yes, I used to speak well, but I've forgotten it. Now I speak Greek-lish. Thanks anyway.

I do put thought. Along with my not being native, a single post can take more than 1-2 hours... Jesus himself did not mention it I think, it is mentioned in the letters. I found this: http://www.believersweb.org/view.cfm?ID=809

Remember, for any verse, you should read 5 verses before it and 5 verses after it.
    You know, that's a common excuse among governments. "I have to build upon the previous government's rubbish." I have heard it too many times... but anyway, I'm not that knowledgeable in American politics when it comes to details, so I'll just hope.

Oh, I'm so much flattered... flawless? I've got to show this to my teacher! Well, they teach English at school, at a limited level. There are other schools, which are simply small enterprises, that teach you English, like 6 hours a week. The aim is to get some certificates like FCE and CPE if you know, that certify your fluency, which is a plus (more like a prerequisite) for your CV and biography. Of course, you can communicate with the rest of the world now! I got Cambridge CPE and Michigan ECPE two years ago, then I stopped.

You haven't been posting lately, what's your opinion on my posts *stretches compliment-listening ears*?
    The common talk here is that Obama is fail, but less than the rest. Dunno, what strength does the state have, when it is stripped of most of its responsibilities, as is done in capitalism...?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…