• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nintendo, deciding release gamnes that require using the e-shop servers in Christmas time. They thought it could be a good idea because there's a measly application of little importance.

The good news is that the latest episode a 5.7.
    Do you imagine that Aoi Yuki is voicing Serena and Mamoru Miyano is voicing Clemont? This has apparently happened in the English dub.
    And I like SatoSere more than a few days ago. Why?

1) I like Serena as a character. Her meeting Ash late and that appears to have no big goal, no.
    2) I'm interesting in the canon hints of that shipping.
    3) I am a fan of possible "fanservice outfit" which I fell easily.
    Do you like the 1st two episodes?
    I find them good.-great to start a saga.
    My main concerns from them are:
    Clemont bad looking moments.
    That they debuted 15 pokemon already in the first episode. Obviously, the writers, when made the episode, don't know the number of pokemon.
    The list of Megas is fake because Manectric and Gardevoir doesn't appear. Also, I'm surprised:
    that the event Megas are revealed.
    That spme of the species of the list as Event MegaStones.

Abouthe list, all the Pokemon registered have Megas woith the exception of:
    Starters and legendaries of Hoenn who have to renew the license.
    Jynx.

The latter was for a Mega but given that this pokemon is one of the most controversial, they decided to not use him to evade more problem.
    Do you believe that Stunfisk is more popular than Piplup? In sunnysdhore dreams, yes. In reality, NO. Stunfisk was popular, specially in Season 1.
    Ihave given those TR vs TP a medicine. Now they have to deal with a post of 2ch from last Monday. I'll be probably get infracted but those guys deserved it

This is clearly because the dub are tricking children that we have a plot saga when we have decolora. The "excellent" ratings of Decolora, including the "2nd most watched episode in 10 years" deserved it.
    Ihave given those TR vs TP fanatics a medicine. Now they have to deal with a post of 2ch from last Monday. I'll be probably get infracted but those guys deserved it

The episode N trick is a method to give viewers because they have known the JP ratings which are "excellenty good" like the "historical ratings" of the Noivern episode.
    Do you really know Japanese!? This is ****ing important because ti gives more credibility to your opinions, even if they're not happening.
    It was revealed last week but you probably don't mind. Ash and Piakchu will start his Kalos journey in Kumiose City (i n other owords, Poke-Paris). This isn't the starting town where characters like Shauna and Serena will start if they appear.

To complicate things around Shauna (who has the usual age for the main female character) is apparently a rival. If the rivalry is confirmed, it takes many points for Shauna to become a member okf the main cast.

Also, this month is I love Marine month (the set with Piplup). There are 5 Data Broadcast Pokemon revealed... and one of them is Lapras, who is inside the set of I love Marine.

If I were you, I don't want to be a Shauna fans regarding the anime (the games are independent).

Taking note that Iris and Cilan has the Sayonara message announced 6 months before the departures (I don't see any oficial reveal as early as that). THere's the AG poster (for all we know, I didn't had Internet in 2002) but it was a leak.
    I reply to you in one message in the Pearlshipper.

If you have posted this in the Anime Spoiler forum and they detected the "will", probably you'll get a warning (or an infraction if there's one).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…