• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I sent you my friend code, if you ever want to battle just let me know. Though my Greninja is about level 93 now so :p and I don't use legendaries or megas.
    can I add you as friend for pokemon battles, trades, and pokemon safari if so my friend code is
    0576-4813-5192
    if you're available now, i'm down for a battle. do you want to have a battle with special conditions in mind? if not ,we'll just use our favorites.

I'd like it if there were no legendaries or mega evolutions though.
    i'm awaiting some feedback from someone else at the moment, but i'll let you know when i'm available. maybe we can have a different battle with specific conditions.
    Good battle! Until I just looked it up I didn't know dragalge was part poison (should have checked before)....could have won with another extrasensory, possibly. lol.
    mine is Zack, but I actually found you online (and already saw that name :p) when I put in your friend code...so couldn't you already see mine? not that it matters. And I do like megalutions but I'm totally fine with not using one in the battle if you don't want me to ;)
    ooohhh I get it! there is no friend code for the game, it's just based on your 3DS' friend code! lol it just clicked :p my code is 0688 5572 5678...and I also just realized that now once we register someone, we don't even need serebii to set up a battle with the same person! :)
    Hi, I'd like to battle you in xy! I have seven badges and my pokemon are level 57-59, and they all have full EVs, not perfectly trained but fairly well EV trained thanks to that super training thing! And btw we can do a flat battle if you want, and if you are a lot higher levelled than me I would like to do that ;) so want to battle? I haven't battled using a friend code online before in XY though, and I am literally just now connecting to game sync and am about to set up an account on global link. I guess you can help me, though, is the Game Sync ID shown on the screen after the first time you connect what you need to connect with other people...if not then where the heck do you find your friend code....lol yeah I'm confused :)
    can I add you as friend for pokemon battles, trades, and pokemon safari if so my friend code is 2466-2626-0404
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…