• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I traded for it, was lucky enough to grab two. That is why I am trying to trade for a monsoon :( No luck.
    But you only want 4 pokes and I want those three, also you want two pokes for your shiny right? What other poke you want?
    Ok, I want the quilladin, the tropius, xatu, misdreavus and barbaracle, I have the river, archipelago, sun, jungle, monsoon, icy snow and meadow vivillon
    I just got a ekans from the GTS, if you want I can breed it and trade you a egg for the hidden ability quilladin or if you prefer I give you the sun vivillon instead
    Yeah Im from Mexico and I also have a spare sun vivillon, what do you offer? Do you have any arbok or ekans?
    Ok, my fc is 1805 2220 5158 and the name is MANUELF
    PD: Do you have Pokemon X? If so what do you want to trade its exclusive mega stones?
    So what did you want to do? We can limit the trade to either the Korean starters or the 10JAHRE Pokémon, if you're having difficulties acquiring the full set of the one or the other.
    Please just let me know whether or not you want to do this trade, so that I can either trade the Pokemon to you, or to someone else. These delays have stretched the whole affair well past the two-month point.
    What happened? I've been on here for half an hour past our scheduled meeting time, and I have not seen you come online yet.
    Hello again! I just wanted to verify that we are still on for May 7th at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time? It's going to take me about half an hour to trade all the Pokemon over to my HeartGold, so before I begin that process, I just want to confirm that we will indeed still be trading. Also, which Generation would you like to do first?
    If it would be better for you, I can probably trade as early as Tuesday or Wednesday of next week (depending on if your wireless is up and running, of course). I have finals until Monday, so anytime after that is fine with me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…