• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On one hand, I like how she's still positive, even throughout the hardships she's been through, but on the other... You've got a ******* blonde with an extremely annoying voice that is practically a Mary Sue... Eh. I doubt I'll like her. :/ Bleh. I kinda wish Colette wasnt the main female. .-.
    Yeah. I've never played Symphonia (Feb 28th couldn't come any slower). Raine is awfully low... To each their own, I guess. <.>
    Presea is cute. ^^ I personally prefer Sheena and Raine though.... Eh, Presea's still better than Colette *shivers*. I always figured people liked Kratos more than Zelos. ._.; Um, if I had to rank the Symphonia party members, it would go something like this: Zelos --> Sheena --> Lloyd --> Kratos --> Raine --> Regal --> Presea --> Genis --> *doesnt deserve to be typed out*. ...am I being too hard on Colette? ;-;
    Holy ****, someone other than me likes Regal for a change. How refreshing... How do ya feel about Zelos? ;0;
    how dere you dun care abut Knk u shud be punish 5ever !!111!!1!!!!! But seriously, I love KnK. I actually am pretty meh to KlK so far xD It doesn't really attract me.

Galilei this week is pretty meh actually. Dayum, I think the smallest sister have some kind of invincible head durability or something XD

Nagi was not as on par as episodes before but still pretty decent. Golden Time was pretty filler-ish this week.

Speaking of which, have you watched Log Horizon?

And speaking of which again, do you still keep track of the Pokemon anime? (I'm guessing no xD)
    Haha. I can't get myself to like it for some reason.

Started Kyoukai no Kanata. What do you think about it? And Galilei Donna, what do you think?
    Started that.

And started two series: Galilei Donna and Kyouka no Kanata. And then Golden Time, Nagi no Asukara and Kill La Kill from this season. All I need to do is to catch up with Kill La Kill and start Noucome/Coppelion AND I'LL FINALLY START GETTING THE HANG OF ANIME LIFE. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI DROPPED YUUSHA BECAUSE I FIND IT BORINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M STARTING TO FIND KLK NOT VERY ATTRACTIVE SINCE THE OTHER STUFF LIKE NAGI IS PRETTY MORE ABSORBING/INTERESTINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    DURARARARARARARARARARARARARRARARA so it's msytery? Wooo. Gonna watch that.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE OK I'LL WATCH DAT TOO LOVE LOVE LOVE

I still have to watch stein;gate haha. And I need to get off my Index-fanboy period lol.
    True. I hope they expand on them but make them better in future titles. The wings were too stiff. It would be cool if the attachments where items that past characters had. The preorder bonus got you Cless's swords. I want more stuff like that.
    Oh, yeah. I actually prefer to Grade from battles. I think Graces had a good mix of the two. And yeah, I hated that. At least the costumes transfer over to Xillia 2.
    Tbh, I found it lacking. I mean, at least to Abyss, Vesperia and Graces. Those games have massive post game. All Xillia really has is one bonus dungeon, and side quest that mostly could of been finish before you beat the game.
    When you beat the last boss and load up the game, the portal will be open on that war place where you the chimeriad. So yeah, you gotta beat the final boss first.
    You can get it after beating the game. And you can also inherit it through through the tomes option.
    Actually Jude. He's the fastest character in the series. Shattering Demon Fist instantly fills the link gauge after like two uses. Can hit every weakness and dodge every move. It's just not fair lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…