• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What drama? :C
    lol which version did you get? D: or do you mean the anime? Tell moi I am getting confused Dx XD
    Good <.> I am good. Trying to finish a paper while playing Y searching the Friend Safari .-.
    Wow! Congratulations for capturing that Nidorino! Talk about nail-biting!

I don't think I would have been able to cope ... but I'm really happy for you that it actually decided to be caught, despite the situation!
    Yap, exactly. It seems we share the same opinion about Best Wishes ahah. I hope XY saga is way better... I really do.
    Yeah, it's better to discuss it here since we were going off topic anyway.

Emolga was indeed a strange case, not to say what happened to Axew and his Outrage (that was never used again... just like his Giga Impact). I though you mentioned the Club Battle being reasonable to complain as if you were saying that there was no way her Excadrill could ever defeat Pikachu but apparently you were talking about the Club Battle as a whole. And there... I do agree. If only the writers had developed Iris in a different way... She had the potential as a character (well this is how I feel about the saga as a whole... they could have done so much better but that's not the point here) but even her rivalry disappeared magically and it doesn't seem we will ever see it again in Best Wishes. Oh well, I'm glad you explained.
    I have a text file with pending trades, and you're still on it, and I always check what I have and what's on the list before making any other deals ;p don't worry ^^
    Really sorry, I'm from Europe and it's not easy finding a cloner that can get on when it suits me aswell, it'll be easy during the weekend though so I'm sure we'll be able to trade sunday if that's alright with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…