• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gotcha, thanks! When I beat the elite 4 I'll let you know so I can ask you what my last one is. What's your type and what pokemon are in yours? :eek:
    I like the male better <.> I caught the guy in a premier ball and the female in a luxury ball <: Have it back then >:c no killing spree Dx
    Nice :)

I've been meaning to ask, but what pokemon show up in my safari? I believe you said my type was steel right?
    I hope it didn't take too long! ^-^;

Now that you're free from my grasp, what are you up to? lol XP
    hey shadow how you liking the new game :) how are you? also you can add my friend code if you want :p ill add you as well ^_^
    You have an awesome user name, and I want some of those Poliwhirl. Would you add me? FC in sig.
    dammit and I rarely go to the grass naow :c thats good enough D:< I completed in Black, tried completing in White 2 failed and I don't know if I want to complete this one :c

Psh one person >:c

Wasn't Lucas blue? <.> and that weird kid.. Barney? yellow? D: I want one with RED *^* or white XP dat pose XD she actually reminds me of younger me with that pose and of course the hair color <.>

goodnight then ^_^
    Oh yeah... I met Zapdos a while ago and fled :c mean D: I would have loved Articuno instead of having Zapdos pop up :c alas I need to trade or wait for Pokebank <.>

naw no one uses it >:ccc

I want someone with ****ing green hair dammit >:c too many brunnettes, little black and one blue haired is not awesome :c But... Hilbert is awesome :c I love Leaf still XP Serena reminds me of her. **** YES XD
    Then why is it on the list..? <.>

Naw I think I prefer Dragalge than King >:c It will never be awesome ;^;

Oh.. <.> wait what same color? As in how the characters dressed in their respective colors or what? I am missing this piece of info! DX I was a guy on White but I deleted because I was like.. naw this ain't moi <.> BOM girl it was XP I was gonna be a guy on B2 though *^* but I do not like Nate as mush as I like Hilbert >.> <.< <.>
    holy ****... wait. You can't breed Moltres you fool <.>
    I no like Kingdra >:c
    HOLY **** you are a girl!? D: wtf >:c you are a guy on my FC list :c and a girl on the game >:c <.> what D:<
    Then why you lie to me?! ;^; what are you gonna breed? <.> >_> I'm bredding Zoruas <_> XP but stopped collecting eggs >:c because Im looking to create a dragon team with a dragon from each gen <.> except... two I think.. it has no dragons :c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…