• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They called me a madman? Bah, when my grandpappy did the same thing back in the day, he was an "innovator", an "artistic genius". Sensationalism, indeed. They don't know what's up or down anymore.

Maybe so, Profesco, maybe so. I don't know how many times I came across threads asserting that Naruto and Sakura were siblings, or massively misread basically everything Sasuke's done and made him out to be some sort of awesome... something. I take it you fit right in, then? >=|
    Well, tap dancers, an expired coupon for Broadway, and a bulldozer that could do forty, yes. Are you sure you didn't already hear about this? I understand the media decided that it was a "big deal", quote-unquote.

:3 Peachy, somebody to discuss my weeks-old love of the series with. And after I browsed some forums, I decided that the reputations of Narutards accurately precedes them, only not to the extent that it should. I seriously doubt that you're one: I've seriously read some of the stupidest crap ever this past while.
    That was in the puberty thread? I was not aware. But, ah, yes, I recall my inspiration for that having to do with you being in New York. Quite a place. I just wish I didn't get a lifetime ban.

Oh, does that mean that you're a fan or something similar, then? But anyway, yeah, I fricking hate freaking tap dancers. Incidentally, that relates back to my aforementioned ban, but I'm sure you don't want me to divulge.
    I forget, did I do anything funny besides getting banned? And jeez, I forgot how that thing moved. One page I found spanned six minutes.

Please do refrain, since it was actually all 329 episodes, 3 OVAs, 5 movies, and 447 chapters of Naruto. God, did I ever get sucked into it. The long ellipse was just because I found my period key to be clicky so I had to work out the kinks, and didn't see a reason to get rid of that many perfectly good periods... that's what she said
    Yep, I've already read back a tidbit, and had a few LOL's of my own, so to speak. I'd forgotten how hilarious Alfonso is.

Well, real life is a factor, but I've still been at my computer almost as much as usual (or can be, leastaway), but I got really sucked into.................................... something, which has consumed the majority of such time, but I'm more or less done with that now. :v
    Is it? Maybe I should partake, then. I mean, it was pretty damn amusing the first time through.

And I'm not very alive, lamentably. Peachy of you to notice. ;_;
    Fairly good, apart from classes and studying. New chappie of my Aerial fic out.

Oooh, can we add you into the multichat on now?
    They have to approve it?

It has to be a picture or video for FailBlog?

Not everyone carries a camera with them.

But I see your other points. The failblog point is fail.
    Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
    I needed to do a rehash of my friends list, and I wouldn't forget you that easily.
    ----------
    Lol, then it's thirteen pages of amusing made-up ideas, such as "GrizzlyB is a grizzly bear in disguise" and "otaku-dono makes out with sheep." X3
    ----------
    Do I perhaps have one :)
    Luxuries, eh? ^^ Well, do you have temperature control and 2 kinds of bubbly water jets? Oh, wait... that's a hot tub.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…