• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I just beat them earlier today so I 'm sure if it's too soon or what. You are my first safari goer so maybe that's why too o_O.
    Thanks for the info! I'm not sure, but I'm guessing my type is Fire. Yeah then I'll quite a few!

I know, I'm super eager to see all my favorites in stunning 3D! I bit disappointed that it is a paid program though :/
    Maybe your safari's lucky haha! I wonder if the chances are still 1/8192 0_0... Is that the only way you're can get hidden abilities this gen?
    Awesome, I added you! Wouldn't believe my luck though!!! 2nd Pokemon I encountered in your safari was a Shiny Lillipup :D Guess I should thank you :p
    Thanks! haha it sure it has been! Alright I won't, what's your FC? The online mechanic is still so new to me though I'm not quite sure how the safari works so please forgive me :p.
    That's cool! Smeargle is one of my favorite Pokemon lol, I've always thought if he's used right he can be really good. I can't wait too see your Safari when I can! And thank you for the good luck :)
    Thanks for the info because I've been very curious about that actually! I can't wait to beat the Elite 4 because I'm really looking forward to friend Safari! I'll let you know when I beat the Elite 4 for sure. I only have like 4 badges so far, and plus going to work takes up some of my playtime but i'm making progress
    I found some info on Serebii: http://serebii.net/xy/pokeradar.shtml
    Since I never used the Radar on Platinum, this is all new info to me,, for the most part.
    Yeah, I found out the hard way that roller blades screw the chain up because one time I had a chain of around 8 Klefki going and messed it up because of the blades. >.>
    So you avoid corner patches? I actually didn't know that. I was just thinking the bigger shaking patches were the ones you were supposed to aim for. I actually need to read up about it other than going by assumption, haha...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…