• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• =o Feliz casi cumpleaños =P

Ah, y la ñ la puedes hacer con CTRL + 164 o 165 una es mayuscula, y otra es minuscula =)
    Yo. Do you want to join a tourney that I'm organising?

To get your team, you have to pick a RMT as the team that you use for that round. The RMT would have to be recent (AKA first 1-3 pages).

There will be 16 people in this tournament. In the first two rounds, you will pick a RMT thread, PM me the link, and this will be your team for the first two rounds. Although if you like you can use a different ream for the second one.

If you make it to the Semis and finals, you will chose a RMT of the person that you go up against in the match. If your opponent hasn't posted any RMT's you are able to use one of your previous ones from earlier on.

So that's the details. I would be honoured of you join it.
    Ev spread for a snover, nature and moves, i'm starting to make an hail team, and abomasnow is perfect for that =)
    Bueno, yo toy en Moca (Cibao) un pueblecito pequeño :p

Y si, es rarisimo encontrar uno de aqui =(
    Dominican Republic eh, is that true? if so, you are the only people i've seen from there ( appart of me xD)

And thanks for the Dusknoir Ev Spred and nature :)
    I am an AR hacker, and I'm pretty good at it too =]

What do you want? Perfect IV's, max happiness, moves/EV's etc...

I can do anything, and I'm pretty good at making it legit. However, be sure that your friend nicknames the Jolteon, so that the trash bytes are corrected.

I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to do it, but it's pretty fast so it shouldn't be that hard to find time for.
    cool. i mainly joined for battling outside of shoddy =]

no there is no problem, i just wanted to know where you were.

nah it's fine, i'm not sure i really have the time atm anyway.
    Jirachi is cool because it can do pretty much everything in Pokemon, and is one of those "unobtainable legends". Gengar is pretty much the same versatility wise, but it always fascinated me as a "fat" ghost. Vaporeon is cute, and counters a lot of the metagame's threats.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…