• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Playerking, sorry to bother, but you can't link me to where you guys are watching this live, could you? I may not understand most, but I really wanna see it. ^^
    BTW what do you use to watch the Pokemon anime from Japan? Keyhole TV is absolutely terrible here. Audio skips every second and after 5 to 10 Minutes, it just stops completely...
    Hmm I was wondering why it says Monkey D. Lucy on your title for months now, until I caught up with the One Piece Manga.Lol Kinda sucks that I'm caught up with both the Anime & Manga now.
    Alright I'll mention it to him I just think it looks a little silly.
    Hey, for the recent episode titles couldn't you simply put Pokemon BW125 for the title? It seems a lot easier and less jumbled than BWS2DA!E3 but that's just my opinion.
    Wish you hadn't made that Zekrom and Iris thread until we had more information, playerking. You got me hyped and excited over nothing haha. :p
    I don't know. It depends. This week is hell. I have 4 exams. 4 theater showings, 2 articles for press and a presentation for my investigation. I'm dead............

I love you options for names. Lilly is my favorite. I've always adored that name for some strange reason.

You haven'yt tried to look for other girls? Do you still talk to her or is there no contact at all?

I watch Glee, Mad Men and that's it... Gave up on SMASH but I'm planning to watch Hemlock Grove because my bf is so into it.
    I'm not following the anime. I'm so out of it. I'm happy you got a cat. I like cats but I prefer dogs.

Dominican Republic to help some kids in needs and then after I decided to explore the capital and it was beautiful. I'd love to live there someday. I'm working as a journalist now at an online magazine. Pretty neat.
    What you got, and which is good?

Me: *hit by the spikeball* Whoa! *completely fine, but the spikeball is dented*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…