• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pepsi_Plunge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed.

You should let me play in the game where you trap me in a jigsaw puzzle and solve it!
    Nah, no probs lol. I am not expecting instant responses. We all have lives. :p

I can make a good guess based on what you say. So, it's basically a temporary contract huh. That works too, I guess. Well good luck with it.

I agree. Charmed's posts have dramatically improved in quality. In fact I find her one of the better posters along with Doryuzu. And BW haters isn't the only ones I am troubled by. There is a certain new faction emerging: XY haters. This is where things get bad lol.
    I am doing okay :p

We have discussed a bit about job opportunities and you explained me your situation in a detailed manner, if you remember. I am happy that you have a job now. What kind of job is it though?

I'll say the PAD has gotten only worse since XY. I stopped paying much attention to the spoiler threads. I post once in a while though. You better stay away from it too. It's not a happy world out there,
    Exactly plus it balances out the 156 we got last generation.

Ah I see. Yeah Pokémon like Manetric and Houndoom were good choices but others like Carnivine and Mantine could use one.

And no Gen V Megas. :(
    Yeah same here, but I do understand how Gamefreak was struggling with names for the new ones. That said I love all the new ones though!

What was Gamefreak smoking with Gengar? Although I just figured out that Chesnaught laughs at everything MegaGengar throws at him with Bulletproof but....why Shadow Tag. .-.
    I actually have a friend safari with Protean Frogadier as well.
    But yeah that Quillidan would be much appreciated!
    Yeah I've still got it.
    I don't really need anything in exchange, unless you have someone who has Bulletproof Quillidan in their safari that be nice. But what do you have to offer?
    Thanks for that trade, I really needed that.
    Btw I have a Flawless Male/Jolly/Snow Cloak Swinub I'm giving for free if you want it.
    It's just in-general, many members of the anime forums seem to have a thing for straight up attacking a person, on a personal level, when they don't agree with them. I've seen The Great Butler for example and several others get bashed for not thinking the way other people do, you're free to not think like everyone else so actually attacking someone for what they say is just childish. The Haunter, Fonz, Charmed and Nymphia are recent members who have actually bashed me because I debated against them instead of having a discussion in good faith about the matter. All because they absolutely refuse to accept the fact that that's the way ratings work when I was discussing it in that thread made recently, The Fonz is also infamous for going after me simply because I criticized Ash and said he can take a loss against a Gym Leader. >_> Ugh, the childishness is cancerous to a heavy degree, considering going Tumblr mainly for in-depth Pokemon discussions. At least the people on there can carry a discussion in-good faith without needless name-calling. Then again, I've had obsessive Dawn fans threaten me because I said I found her personality to be meh.

I think I've carried more engaging and friendly discussions with Platinum Fan. since he/she started watching the anime than I have with any of that bunch in these years I've been on this site.
    The Hikari and Satoshi fanbases, the majority of them on this forum, have gotta be the most flamey, trigger-happy group I've seen of any fanbase ever that will hate on you for simply having a different opinion of the characters in a negative fashion. This is coming from a Satoshi fan.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…